Club Tattoo Autograph Signing

SergSlim

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going should tell LP to bring back P5hng, Figure.09 or Don't Stay for the Australia tour, or tell one of the members (preferably Mike) about the poll on LPL.

They already know of it lol. But pressuring the band to do something isn't a good way to do anything. Let them do it naturally. They brought back With You, Runaway, Points Of Authority, Somewhere I Belong and kept From The Inside and Blackout in 2012...that's pretty legit.

They already know of it lol. But pressuring the band to do something isn't a good way to do anything. Let them do it naturally. They brought back With You, Runaway, Points Of Authority, Somewhere I Belong and kept From The Inside and Blackout in 2012...that's pretty legit.

They do? And true, true..

In case people were curious, people were already lined up when I got to PH (at 5:30am) and only 85 of the hundreds lined up got a wrist band to see the band. They also had the LPU M&G there before the Club Tattoo people.

From what I heard it was both good and bad. Obviously they had to go quick because the show started at 9pm (and they actually started at 9 on the dot). So some people somehow didn't get the whole band to sign things, while others got a chance to chat a bit.

I don't think it was worth my barricade spot, but a lot of people enjoyed it.