LP album to be released in September?

Yass

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the tour poster for the Show in Zurich. It says that the new album will be in stores in mid September!

Posted Image

Seeing as this poster is rather official and not fan made, it seems this about confirms the albums release in September.

It feels like I've waited so long for the new LP music and new LPTVs that I'm not even really excited for them anymore...which is weird because I have never felt this way about an LP release...

It feels like I've waited so long for the new LP music and new LPTVs that I'm not even really excited for them anymore...which is weird because I have never felt this way about an LP release...

wait till the actual information/news comes out, then i guarantee you'll feel pumped again

wait till the actual information/news comes out, then i guarantee you'll feel pumped again

^This.

For MTM I was seriously thinking that I might not like LP anymore by the time something finally happened but I still remember when me and Mark were up randomly at like 4:00 am and he sent me the leak of What I've Done...things were instantly better :)

It's not just that, but the way that the new album has been described so far doesn't make me excited either. I'm not really into progressive music, or electronic music or 'heavy without metal' or anything like that. I don't think this album will have any screaming vocals at all, not even heavy guitar or drums. Something tells me the album will sound like Blackbirds, which wasn't that great IMO. It sucks but I guess I'm going to have to deal with the fact that LP has completely changed once again, this time not in my favor. I really love Minutes To Midnight, it's probably my favorite album of all time by any artist, but something tells me the news album will be very different from the MTM sound. It seems like they're becoming Muse with the way they are describing it, plus we a know how much Chester loves them.

It's not just that, but the way that the new album has been described so far doesn't make me excited either. I'm not really into progressive music, or electronic music or 'heavy without metal' or anything like that. I don't think this album will have any screaming vocals at all, not even heavy guitar or drums. Something tells me the album will sound like Blackbirds, which wasn't that great IMO. It sucks but I guess I'm going to have to deal with the fact that LP has completely changed once again, this time not in my favor. I really love Minutes To Midnight, it's probably my favorite album of all time by any artist, but something tells me the news album will be very different from the MTM sound. It seems like they're becoming Muse with the way they are describing it, plus we a know how much Chester loves them.

Well first off i don't think you need to worry about the blackbirds part because that is an old song from the MTM era. New album definitely won't sound like that. and if you perhaps like some of mike's remixs, score of MTV music awards, or to be specific LOATR Remix...that's a more probable sound of the new album

Blackbirds was from the MTM era, but they recently reworked it. It has a electronic, progressive sound...

no, they just finished the song. they never reworked it. and possibly a progressive sound but i wouldn't say electronic. just think of electronic being bridge of new divide. that's much more like it...or like i said before, the LOATR Remix sound Edited by zaneroks94

Blackbirds was from the MTM era, but they recently reworked it. It has a electronic, progressive sound...

That song in no way has an electronic or progressive sound. Just because a song has a synth part or a drum machine beat in it doesn't make it truly electronic.

I'll try and find some examples of electronic music for you that's heavy and has screaming to maybe help give you and anyone else some hope. I want LP fans to be excited about this new album. If anyone reading knows of some songs feel free to post.

Edited by Xero21

That song in no way has an electronic or progressive sound. Just because a song has a synth part or a drum machine beat in it doesn't make it truly electronic.

I'll try and find some examples of electronic music for you that's heavy and has screaming to maybe help give you and anyone else some hope. I want LP fans to be excited about this new album. If anyone reading knows of some songs feel free to post.

Leave Out All The Rest: Mike's Remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxKV2CSqAs...feature=related

what i've done distorted remix: h

Catharsis: not as electronic...but seems like something LP would do as electronic

Best one's i could think of that were from LP