Mike In The LPU Chat

hahninator

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, that passage returns nothing when I Google it... lyrics? :D

It's lyrics because Mike always uses "/" during lyrics and there is a parathesized area meaning mike and chester. so definitely lyrics. cool way to show the theme. love it!

Plus the missing letters spell out what looks like a title, so could these be lyrics from a new track "The Catalyst"? It's possible, definitely.

seems it's actually "A The Catalyst" missed an A too. which no longer sounds like anything grammatical. but i don't think "THE" would be used in a title

where is the New Message ?

EDIT: already i see it...

Looks like a Lyric without some words.

Complete Text.

GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE WE'RE BROKEN PEOPLE LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS AND IT CAN'T BE OUTFOUGHT IT CAN'T BE OUTDON IT CAN'T BE OUT MITCHED IT CAN'T BE OURUN NO

AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES TONIGHT TO SYMPHONIES OF BLINDING LIGHT (GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE / WE'RE BROKEN PEOPLE LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS) OH / LIKE MEMORIES IN COLD DECAY TRANSMISSIONS ECHOING AWAY FAR FROM THE WORLD OF YOU AND ME WHERE OCEANS BLEED INTO THE SKY

Edited by maik_gianino

Seconded.

Thirded... (:

I'm usually not that great at complicated puzzles so i'm glad i was able to figure out The Catalyst by myself! ahhaaa. i love puzzles but not normally too good at them.

I definitley feel like ATS (yes, i'm presumptuously using song title abbreviations) will be instrumental opening, and TC will be 1st full track. seems perfectly logical.

Two words. F*** Timezones. I missed the chat and the puzzle was already solved by the time I logged in.

*Off-topic*

I miss the world cup matches too. I've to stay up all night if I'm to follow these matches. :(

Edited by appukhare