Mike's VMA Tracks

Mycophycophyta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Mike posted it for free download, i guess there's no problem posting download links o_O

http://rapidshare.com/files/352121800/Mike_s_VMA_Tracks.zip

E-E-Enjoy.

Thank you, kind sir.

I think once Mike finds out that there's a 100 download limit per song and Soundcloud re-encodes everything to 128kbps (there also appears to be some kind of copy protection/encoding on these songs that prevents them from being opened in an audio editor, but that could be something from Mike's end), he'll probably look for another place to host his stuff.

Thank you, kind sir.

(there also appears to be some kind of copy protection/encoding on these songs that prevents them from being opened in an audio editor, but that could be something from Mike's end)

Opened fine in Audition on my end - At least Catharsis did.

Opened fine in Audition on my end - At least Catharsis did.

I also tried opening them in Adobe Audition - and they didn't open.

If I save streaming song - it opens, but Downloaded version does not. Audition just does nothing.

Streaming and Downloaded version differ in size, but it could be because of the artwork saved in downloaded version.

I have a feeling Hive is the missing track and 100 Degrees is just mislabeled. The first track was labeled as "100 Degrees" on the VMA The Leak site when the short versions of the original 5 were posted (which was months before We Major came out with the full version of 100 Degrees with vocals), so I don't see why it would have an alternate title.

I have a feeling Hive is the missing track and 100 Degrees is just mislabeled. The first track was labeled as "100 Degrees" on the VMA The Leak site when the short versions of the original 5 were posted (which was months before We Major came out with the full version of 100 Degrees with vocals), so I don't see why it would have an alternate title.

Exactly, i had the same thought

Can you explain this on the mainpost?

Soundcloud re-encodes everything to 128kbps

This is an option you can select. I just created my own account and uploaded a track and it gives you the option to make the original untouched file downloadable. I have a feeling Mike may have just overlooked that option, but he can always go back to each song and click the button to make the original file available. Someone needs to let him know this, and that we're missing a track! Edited by LPPanther

How do we know this artwork is official? Why would it be released at SOB central rather than mike's blog? it's not even show as the actual art for the tracks on soundcloud.

Because my artistic drawing skills are mass-homicide+suicide-inducing when compared to Mike Shinoda....... ;)

(nice to see you though, Ash :))

And thanks for the credit in the main post, Mycophycophyta.

It's great to finally have full versions, and the full set (soon, hopefully, anyway).......

And thanks for the credit in the main post, Mycophycophyta.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or if you run SOB Central. So the reason I didn't give any credit in the main post originally is because I didn't find it via SOB Central I found it via the link on Mike's blog to his mixtapes. All the info from SOB Central was added in by the mods not me. So if you are indeed not being sarcastic, thank the mods not me. Sorry, would have given credit if I thought credit was due.