Live Statistics Update

hahninator

Just wanted to give an update on the live statistics for songs played. The page/count was last updated in March 2016, so it was finally edited again this month. The statistics page has a lot of information about the site and the band's shows... like the top cities they have performed in, the recently added/edited shows in the database, and more.

With the emergence of setlist.fm, we wanted to create an accurate listing of the Top 25 Most Played Songs in the band's career (we are keeping track of all of them on Excel spreadsheets). Setlist.fm is pretty inaccurate on the play counts, so we spent a while analyzing tours, etc to come up with a list that has about a 3-5 play plus or minus... pretty close to the real thing.

It's also the end of Chester's career with Linkin Park and as we move forward, this is where we stand for the top songs played with Linkin Park:

Top 25 Songs Played Live:
In The End: 862
One Step Closer: 858
Papercut: 770
Points Of Authority: 689
Crawling: 654
Faint: 595
Numb: 562
Runaway: 520
With You: 519
What I've Done: 500
A Place For My Head: 487
Bleed It Out: 430
Somewhere I Belong: 423
Breaking The Habit: 406
Given Up: 390
Lying From You: 385
From The Inside: 339
By Myself: 281
New Divide: 260
Don't Stay: 256
Pushing Me Away: 246
No More Sorrow: 246
Waiting For The End: 242
Forgotten: 212
Shadow Of The Day: 203

Some random bits of info from the update...

In The End had just a one song lead on One Step Closer, and has now stretched it to four. However, there's always that chance with the Hybrid Theory songs with a song being dropped from a show we don't know about way way back.

What I've Done has now passed A Place For My Head for song plays. Bleed It Out and Breaking The Habit have now barely passed Somewhere I Belong. Interestingly, Burn It Down, despite being in the sets since 2012, has yet to crack the Top 25 but sits just four plays away from 200 performances. No new songs were added to the list. Waiting For The End passed three songs in one update - Don't Stay, Pushing Me Away, and No More Sorrow.

The rest of the page has been updated as well, and we will be adding more show pages (guest appearances, etc) to the site soon.