Happy Holidays From LPLive!

RogueSoul

Happy holidays everyone! Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday under the sun, we hope you have a wonderful day and are surrounded by your loved ones and family. And even if you're not with the latter, you're always free to spend the days with us. :)

It may seem hard to be thankful this holiday season with all that's happened this year, but let's all remember one important thing: we're all here and we all have each other. We're bonded by a love for music, for Linkin Park, and for Chester. It's no question that he's in our hearts this year a bit more than others, but in the end, we'd have it no other way. So let's celebrate happiness, love, and all the good memories as 2017 comes to a close. That's how he'd want us to be celebrating. :)

We don't have any Christmas presents for you this year unfortunately, but that doesn't mean the LP love stopped. Did you get any Linkin Park presents this year? Let us know what you got!

2017 is almost over, but LPLive will still be going strong for a long time to come. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates on the band and for everything coming up in the future.

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Got a LP Beanie as a present, looks nice ;)

I'm celebrating the holidays with my family. And with friends tonight.

I will always remember the Berlin 2017 show, which I attended. Been the best. Miss Chester.

Big thank you to LPLive. You guys are awesome and I can't thank you enough for helping everybody of us (including me) getting through that difficult time.

Edited by LPngdf