LP Featuring YOU - Fansite Edition - Voting!

nkramar

Voting  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Which track do you prefer?

• Track 1
    • Track 2
    • Track 3
    • Track 4
    • Track 5
    • Track 6
    • Track 7
    • Track 8
    • Track 10
    • Track 11
    • Track 12
    • Track 14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think track 5 should win simply for the intro. LMFAO

Gonna have to be Track 10. But Track 5 wins on so many levels for that intro.

And WTF with the track 5 intro ?!  :lol:

Yeah, intro of Track 5 is great :) 

Did you recognise the roar of an elephant? probably it's a reminder of [ELEPHANT THEORY] on the first "message" from Mike Shinoda :)

Why my remix was deleted ? Track 9...

maybe because Uruguay is included in the Official Contest? 

Your remix contained stuff you didn't create on your own, for example the Papercut bass line or the Joe Hahn Scratch.

Jonas, check your LPL email. Sent something important.

That and your remix contained stuff you didn't create on your own, for example the Papercut bass line or the Joe scratch.

And Numb guitar and Bass too ;)

-Are you sure that the rest of the remixes do not have things from other artists? I mean i just use Stuff from LP, like in Indabamusic a lot of remixes have stuff from others Songs of LP...

-You should have make an filter before putting this Votation of the contest...

-You did not listen all the remixes before going into the final Votation...

Good luck everyone <_<

And Numb guitar and Bass too ;)

-Are you sure that the rest of the remixes do not have things from other artists? I mean i just use Stuff from LP, like in Indabamusic a lot of remixes have stuff from others Songs of LP...

-You should have make an filter before putting this Votation of the contest...

-You did not listen all the remixes before going into the final Votation...

Good luck everyone <_>

Yeah we are as certain as we can be at this point. We do know yours includes that, so we had to remove it. Filter? Like what? Did you not read the rules? It has to be YOUR creation.

Didn't listen to all the remixes? WTF kind of statement is that? Of course we listened to them all, LOL.

Good luck to those who entered. I'd vote but I'm not listening to anything from The Catalyst until after the single is released so I can be surprised.

Correct me if i wrong, but...

Rules:

The official contest rules apply in terms of how the remix has to be made.

and the official contest rules says:

The Submission must meet the following content restrictions:

Personal Assets must NOT include use of lyrics or singing; vocal enhancements, if any, must be strictly limited to sound effects (i.e., beat box);

Edited by ivan_astahov

Yeah we are as certain as we can be at this point. We do know yours includes that, so we had to remove it. Filter? Like what? Did you not read the rules? It has to be YOUR creation.

Didn't listen to all the remixes? WTF kind of statement is that? Of course we listened to them all, LOL.

Good luck to those who entered. I'd vote but I'm not listening to anything from The Catalyst until after the single is released so I can be surprised.

Perfect, but why my remix was in the Votation last night and after a comment was deleted ? i mean, there is something wrong.

Maik, their "filter" was the official Myspace rules just like the Official contest.

It clearly states to only use sounds and loops that you yourself created

Perfect, and how do you know that all the remixes have sounds and loops created for the participants ?

---

I know was my error, i was honestly eliminated, but why was included and after one guy make a comment was deleted ?

It somehow slipped through. Maybe I didn't listen carefully enough, but with the low number of entries we expected all of them to meet the basic requirements at least. The mistake was on my end sorry for that.

Perfect, and how do you know that all the remixes have sounds and loops created for the participants ?

We can't know that, but that's not the biggest matter because that causes only real legal problems in the official contest. We can't check if every sample is an own creation or if every instrument was played by them, that's not what it's about.

Weird. People keep on saying "i like 10, 11 and 12" but #11 has only 4! Not really fair. I think it should've been multiple voting.

How is it not fair? You can like more than one but there's always one you like the MOST. This is what that is for, picking the one you like the MOST.

Weird. People keep on saying "i like 10, 11 and 12" but #11 has only 4! Not really fair. I think it should've been multiple voting.

THIS. Good point man, but it's all based on what the listeners like.

If someone promotes, I don't know, "Track 6" for example. Everyone will rush after it

It's the ripple effect, that's life.