Linkin Park: Featuring You Winner Revealed VIDEO

lerkid

Aww. Even though I didn't really like the mix, I felt so happy for him. He seems very nice. I also felt pretty happy for everyone that Mike mentioned. That must've been quite the thrill to hear Mike mention your name and to see the band actually listen to your mix.

Also happy to see that 3 of my favorites were in the top. :D I hope they get the chance to be B-sides or on LPTV. I think its great that they might have more winners.

Congrats!

Aww. Even though I didn't really like the mix, I felt so happy for him. He seems very nice. I also felt pretty happy for everyone that Mike mentioned. That must've been quite the thrill to hear Mike mention your name and to see the band actually listen to your mix.

Also happy to see that 3 of my favorites were in the top. :D I hope they get the chance to be B-sides or on LPTV. I think its great that they might have more winners.

Congrats!

hahahaha i almost pooped myself when he said FreQontrol!!! completely made my day, i hope that we get on a b-side, that would be sweet. And congrats to the winner, not a huge fan of the mix, but happy for him anyways :)

hahahaha i almost pooped myself when he said FreQontrol!!! completely made my day, i hope that we get on a b-side, that would be sweet. And congrats to the winner, not a huge fan of the mix, but happy for him anyways :)

Yours was one of the 3 I mentioned!! :) I really hope they use your mix for something!

after the first listen i didn't like it, but know after i heard it a few times, i really love it!

it's so creative and complex but at the same time it has a very atmospheric vibe which i can't describe really xD

hope the catalyst and the new album has the same kind of atmospheric vibe to it =)

For all those saying you hate/dislike/don't like the song, you definitely wont have anything to be excited about for the new album. Mike said clearly it sounds just like the album, being VERY similar.

What I think it really is though is politics. Just because we don't know this guy/he doesn't come from LPL, we receive his mix like this.

That video made me smiling for 5 minutes.

I am really glad about this dude, very good remix.

:)

Agree with you...

This video make my day, was awesome...

just put yourself in the place of this guy and felt the happiness that he felt in that time.... woow...

LP is awesome, not for the music... for the actions... :rolleyes: