Mike In The LPU Chat

hahninator

Mike is in the LPU chat right now and wants everyone to know that there's a new puzzle on the way soon. He said the band is finishing up the album right now...it'll be out in a few months but we'll hear music much sooner.

He wants us to vote in the Underground section of the LPU in the polls - he wants us to let us know if we like the puzzles they are doing.

Awesome!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mshinoda says: BTW, if anyone says LP is a sellout / commercial band, do this:

mshinoda says: ask them who their favorite band is.

mshinoda says: ask them if that band sells their albums, concert tickets, and merchandise.

mshinoda says: if the answer is "yes," then they are commercially profiting off of their art. The only way to be a truly "non-commercial" band is to do everything for free.

mshinoda says: Many times, people use the "credibility" card to justify the fact that they can't seem to reach the mainstream.

mshinoda says: And: IMMA FIRING MY LAZORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friggin' spammers.

Edited by Dark_Adolescent

mshinoda says: BTW, if anyone says LP is a sellout / commercial band, do this:

mshinoda says: ask them who their favorite band is.

mshinoda says: ask them if that band sells their albums, concert tickets, and merchandise.

mshinoda says: if the answer is "yes," then they are commercially profiting off of their art. The only way to be a truly "non-commercial" band is to do everything for free.

mshinoda says: Many times, people use the "credibility" card to justify the fact that they can't seem to reach the mainstream.

mshinoda says: And: IMMA FIRING MY LAZORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ASKED THAT LOL

Why the fuck would someone pay money to be in the LPU, and then when Mike gets on chat they just go to spam and be rude?

LPU needs to go back to the old chat method, as much as it pains me to say that. It cuts out most of the fucking idiots.

Why the fuck would someone pay money to be in the LPU, and then when Mike gets on chat they just go to spam and be rude?

LPU needs to go back to the old chat method, as much as it pains me to say that. It cuts out most of the fucking idiots.

what you mean?

the commercial question?

oh my God. some of the people there, good lord. but i did like what he said about people who call LP a sellout/commercial band.

absolutely! what he said's able to make those people shut up, cause they won't know anything to answer...

what you mean?

the commercial question?

Yeah. If you think Linkin Park is a horrible group of sellouts only in it for the money, why would you PAY to use the LPU and give them more money, first of all.

Second of all, you probably aren't a fan, so get out of their fanclub. It's pretty simple.