User Warning Level Decrease

SpikeMinoda

who reads rules? lol jk. I'm just saying it was my first day so they should have told me i couldn't double post instead of just warning me right away

If you can't be bothered reading the rules it's not like we can bother reading them out to you. Plus FYI I did msg you about it. Your own fault for not reading it.

Sounds about right.

So you think it's a good idea for people not to read the rules before posting?

It's not like this is a list of convicted felons being put in your local biker bar... Jesus...

No, it's not, but it's still not needed. We all broke some rules, and now we had our punishment, a simple PM could have worked too..

Well, regardless, congratulations to those who were justly (or unjustly) punished and have more freedom now.

Sounds like an attack on the Mods/Admin, no?

EDIT: On another note, it's actually really sad how many regularly posting members are on this list, heh heh...

We have the same rules to follow, why is this such a surprise? I'm a regular poster, and talk with the staff and admin on a regular basis, you could call me a friend of most of them, and yet I'm held to the same standards, why wouldn't you?

There's this great thing called "The Rules". You may have heard of it.

I lol'd

who reads rules? lol jk. I'm just saying it was my first day so they should have told me i couldn't double post instead of just warning me right away

See below:

If you can't be bothered reading the rules it's not like we can bother reading them out to you. Plus FYI I did msg you about it. Your own fault for not reading it.

Pwnt...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember you sending me the msg after you gave the warning? I think? But its not the fact you gave the warning, its that ive seen new people join and double post and someone told them they can't double post and not give them a warning for the first time it was done. So i think it should be the same for everyone. Either, give them a warning or tell them not to double post for the first time they did it. I think it should be the same for everyone. But whatever, its over and done, so lets just forget about it

correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember you sending me the msg after you gave the warning? I think? But its not the fact you gave the warning, its that ive seen new people join and double post and someone told them they can't double post and not give them a warning for the first time it was done. So i think it should be the same for everyone. Either, give them a warning or tell them not to double post for the first time they did it. I think it should be the same for everyone. But whatever, its over and done, so lets just forget about it

Just to clarify, based on your sign up date, at that time we had a stricter policy on double posting, which has since been rewritten and reduced a bit.

FYI I told you in threads you doubleposted in, again your own fault for not reading rules nor looking at the msgs. We have ALWAYS told someone not to DP in msgs & threads before warning them. If anything there is no msgboard in the world that allows DP. So I don't see how we were unjustifiably warning you for something that isn't allowed.

Quite yo bickering! You no longer have the warning so be happy and go ride a unicorn or something.

Fuck nothing pleases people these days. Even if it is for your benefit.