Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Videos don't just get removed if they actually have the song in them. I'm pretty sure Warner can remove videos if the video tries to pass off content as copyrighted Linkin Park music.

So just because the video was removed, does not mean anything.

Edited by Xero21

Videos don't just get removed if they actually have the song in them. I'm pretty sure Warner can remove videos if the video tries to pass off content as copyrighted Linkin Park music.

So just because the video was removed, does not mean anything.

Exactly!

No doubt everyone can do that and post a fake one . The thing is that it was actually REMOVED . so it may be out there . who knows :)

well it is likely that someone out there has an advance version of the single if the band's in the video stages of pre-album work - promo CDs, DJ pre-releases, reviewer releases.

it's possible. but the automatic removal of videos for copyright on warner is exactly that - "automatic"!

even if someone posts something legit, it'll be gone in seconds.

i see no point in going nuts over removed snippets on youtube when there's only 11 days until the actual, real single drops on us.

all this "maybe" stuff is starting to irritate me... I'll get excited when I hear something that I know's not some 12-year old fan posting a mash of garageband samples on youtube and calling it "NEW LinKIn PaRK SINGLE!1!!!! dIS iS REEL" -_- no me gusta

i see no point in going nuts over removed snippets on youtube when there's only 11 days until the actual, real single drops on us.

all this "maybe" stuff is starting to irritate me... I'll get excited when I hear something that I know's not some 12-year old fan posting a mash of garageband samples on youtube and calling it "NEW LinKIn PaRK SINGLE!1!!!! dIS iS REEL" -_- no me gusta

I'm really surprised at the number of fans who actually bother searching on youtube and posting these links on the forums.

Haven't you guys been through this before? Fake links show up all the time before a Linkin Park album comes out. tell me one time any of them turned out to be at all real.

I'm really surprised at the number of fans who actually bother searching on youtube and posting these links on the forums.

Haven't you guys been through this before? Fake links show up all the time before a Linkin Park album comes out. tell me one time any of them turned out to be at all real.

repost for truth

wow wow wow ! Listen folks I am not making anyone to read/reply at my posts . second just like a lot of the other fans I am a bit excited and I am just checking out stuff , who know MAYBE I'll find something . I dont care how many days are left I dont count them down. I know it's gonna come sooner or later . Third why getting pissed . Aren't we in a fan forum where we can discuss / share opinions .

And last we've been through this many times before , but hey what's the big deal for still doing it . YOU are not , cool fine by me . I do it because i want to and I am not asking anyone to do the same . Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants .

Do Not snap at me or anyone here for expressing themselves . That's why i do write from time to time , because ppl these days snap at anything and anyone. I guess enough with the long post. Dont want to bother anyone .

No hard feelings .

Edited by Chester_LP

there is a difference between sharing opinions than trolling and misinformation.

this LPA snippet sounds like it's a legit (if terrible) rip. like I say - legit stuff is likely out there, but I'm not going to go mad over something until I can download/hear the full, official thing.

nuff said

No links are to be shared in the forum or shoutbox.

then why put the automatic BB code on the shoutbox...?

QUIT POSTING LINKS!!!

You don't have to jump down our throats about it. Shit.

cool down man, Jen's got a point: rather have typed info than just "CHECK DIS OUT!" Edited by LGraham

You don't have to jump down our throats about it. Shit.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? This isn't something new that suddenly materialized out of thin air, its been the most important rule on this forum since day one. Talking back to me isn't going to make that change.

No links are to be shared in the forum or shoutbox.

I learned my lesson after you banned me for life from the shoutbox, just because I ask every 3 or 4 days when the LPU 10 comes out xD. And until today I'm still banned :lol:

But yes, seems like it's 'Burn It Down'

I learned my lesson after you banned me for life from the shoutbox, just because I ask every 3 or 4 days when the LPU 10 comes out xD. And until today I'm still banned :lol:

But yes, seems like it's 'Burn It Down'

actually, yeahhhh i could see how that would get frustrating - gotcha LPxDC :blink:

actually, yeahhhh i could see how that would get frustrating - gotcha LPxDC :blink:

Leaving aside the little resentment :lol: if this is real, the song to me it's great! And maybe if already leak in a very, very bad quality, probably a snippet leak soon. Maybe from lp.com they start to release the parts of the song when they realize this, but I doubt that the full song leak soon in a good quality