06.09.2011 - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong

hahninator

I think Blackout comes off as good as it could - I'd say it's pretty good. WTCFM comes off fucking epic. BITS I think the double singing is a bit weird, it's alright live but not the best. Wretches brings the place down...shit is sick. Loved seeing that open. Catalyst is pretty solid and Messenger comes off well too.

Iridescent puts me to sleep...I don't like the song and dislike the sampled vocals live even more lol. Worst ATS song live to me is WFTE. I hate hate hate how Chester tries to rap the intro with Mike and the middle rap part with him. That is just terrible. Chester in my opinion can't sing the song very well when he sings, like "All I want to do is trade this life for something new, holding on to what I haven't got" - I think that sounds really bad. WFTE is easily my least favorite ATS song live....sounds terrible every time I've heard it and seen it in person. I told Pooch Chester sounds like a complete clown trying to rap with Shinoda. Drop WFTE.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst ATS song live to me is WFTE. I hate hate hate how Chester tries to rap the intro with Mike and the middle rap part with him. That is just terrible. Chester in my opinion can't sing the song very well when he sings, like "All I want to do is trade this life for something new, holding on to what I haven't got" - I think that sounds really bad. WFTE is easily my least favorite ATS song live....sounds terrible every time I've heard it and seen it in person. I told Pooch Chester sounds like a complete clown trying to rap with Shinoda. Drop WFTE.

Agreed.

Blackout, Wretches and Kings and When They Come For Me sound great live and The Catalyst sounds good now as well compared to their first versions. Burning In The Skies is okay, a bit boring maybe and I don't really care for Iridescent... Don't like how they're using sampled vocals though.

what?!?! really?!?!

i'd be extremely sad if they really left that behind...

Yeah man :/ I asked if they kept it because it's awesome but they had to leave it because no one had any room. I woukd've paid for shipping to get it here lol. At least it was on the stage though.

Im with you, in fact most of the ATS tracks sounds terrible live. BITS, W&K, catalyst, Robot boy (will suck if they play it), blackout.

I agree. I don't want to sound like the biggest ATS basher on the forum, but they do. Some sound good live. I like BITS, Iridescent, WTCFM, The Catalyst, The Messenger and Blackout live. The rest, not so much. I love some of the other songs like Wretches and WTFE and stuff but idk. Even the ones I like live, they still don't sound 'right', they sound weird. I think it's just because ATS doesn't blend with HT, Meteora or MTM.

Yeah man :/ I asked if they kept it because it's awesome but they had to leave it because no one had any room. I woukd've paid for shipping to get it here lol. At least it was on the stage though.

when i get to the front after the show, the banner is already gone...

at least we made it for the M&G group photo!

this is how it looked like when they put our banner in front of the stage

Posted Image

Edited by daniel624

Our Sunrise flag came off the stage on Breaking The Habit and we never saw it again....I think someone took it. Our Tampa flag was taken by some fans after the show and they wouldn't give it back, and our Atlanta flag was being put into a security man's bag to take home. We blew up, shoved every pass we had in his face, said it was an MFR flag and we needed it back ASAP and after 5 minutes he finally gave it up. So we ended up with 1 of the 3 flags, plus we have the Cincinnati flag still for the canceled show there in February.

Sucks about the HK one :(

Ah that sucks, they left that awesome poster they hung at the front of the stage behind. One of the best ones I've seen. I would've taken it for a giveaway lol

!!! really?!D:

oh we told them they could take it too : (

Edited by larisa

Our Sunrise flag came off the stage on Breaking The Habit and we never saw it again....I think someone took it. Our Tampa flag was taken by some fans after the show and they wouldn't give it back, and our Atlanta flag was being put into a security man's bag to take home. We blew up, shoved every pass we had in his face, said it was an MFR flag and we needed it back ASAP and after 5 minutes he finally gave it up. So we ended up with 1 of the 3 flags, plus we have the Cincinnati flag still for the canceled show there in February.

Sucks about the HK one :(

the guys were actually surprised when seeing our banner : (

Posted Image

and their photographer took a photo of it too

Posted Image

another view of the banner

Posted Image

I agree. I don't want to sound like the biggest ATS basher on the forum, but they do. Some sound good live. I like BITS, Iridescent, WTCFM, The Catalyst, The Messenger and Blackout live. The rest, not so much. I love some of the other songs like Wretches and WTFE and stuff but idk. Even the ones I like live, they still don't sound 'right', they sound weird. I think it's just because ATS doesn't blend with HT, Meteora or MTM.

LMFAO. you agree that most ATS tracks sound terrible live, but you also claim to like all of the full songs they've played from ATS so far? LMFAO!