06.08.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - SiriusXM's Town Hall

Nobody ripped this?! I'm without internet at the moment to do it myself, but the "Octane" channel (#37) is replaying the entire LP show one more time on Friday August 17 at 12 EST. Someone could/should/would be awesome to sign up for a free Sirius trial and rip the stream.

Here's the link to sign up for a 30 day trial of the Sirius online stream https://care.siriusxm.com/sirpromo_view.act...;utm_medium=web

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody ripped this?! I'm without internet at the moment to do it myself, but the "Octane" channel (#37) is replaying the entire LP show one more time on Friday August 17 at 12 EST. Someone could/should/would be awesome to sign up for a free Sirius trial and rip the stream.

Here's the link to sign up for a 30 day trial of the Sirius online stream https://care.siriusxm.com/sirpromo_view.act...;utm_medium=web

Surprised this hasn't surfaced yet. I heard a recording of LOST IN THE ECHO this morning but the speed/pitch kept changing throughout :( I'm happy to do it if it works for me - I'll be home tomorrow.

Excellent! Great job.

That was a pretty rad version of Crawling. Me thinks it needs to be kept near the beginning of the live sets (if it hasn't been dropped completely) so the band can still pull it off :)

Edited by Narc85

• 6 months later...