A Special Announcement (feat. Kanye West)

hahninator

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be great to get the show but hey lets face it, a superdupermegatrooper trader wont share it cause he won't lol. appreciate what you are getting these days from current tapers (berlin, london, Köln etc.) maybe someday any selfish asshole will change his mind ;)

2-5 persons here were active traders in past (of course some of them make it now too), some of them even made some recordings on very cool cameras (I wouldn't say who I suggest) but they wouldn't share it ever, they are most selfish badasses so these traders have all rights not to release it  :)

But of course like any LP fan I will appreciate it very much  :P

2-5 persons here were active traders in past (of course some of them make it now too), some of them even made some recordings on very cool cameras (I wouldn't say who I suggest) but they wouldn't share it ever, they are most selfish badasses so these traders have all rights not to release it  :)

But of course like any LP fan I will appreciate it very much  :P

true, but i bet they are the first to download anything new what's been shared on lpl or somewhere else ;)

yes the trader is Biel. and i think it's hard to get the recording from him... :(

Surely... he's too hard-headed for trading some rarities

and how has "biel" the show in his hands? must be more people that have it then...

I agree... but the problem is find who else got it

And if Biel is reading all this, how come he's not posting anything in this thread?

Haha, you must don't know him... He must be laughing in front his pc and thinking seriously if share the files without trading or not... But, I didn't see him online on LPL for some days lol

I'll do almost anything to get a copy of this show. I'm Billy, the guy who played Faint with them at that show. I've been dying for years to see any possible video of that night, which was easily one of the best nights of my entire life. If the trader can see this, and is willing to help me out, shoot me a pm, please. Even if its just the video of Faint, that would be enough for me.

This.

If anything, out of the grace of someone's heart, they should at least release a video of Faint, even if it's just to you personally since that's a once in a lifetime thing. I think you should get that video. If I get this show you can bet I'll get that to you immediately.

I don't have this show, but I know that the taper doesn't want to be released.

That doesn't make sense at all. If you don't want something to be released, you don't give it to a bunch of people.

It's really just a matter of finding the taper. That's what they did.

lets face it u got more chance of kissing the president than getting hold of it, its like been 6yrs and they aint released it, the only other solution u could try and it would be a long shot is get pooch to email him and say they need the footage for a dvd or something. And if beil is reading this i bet hes sat there laughing at all the comments and thinking u can keep wanting it to.

You don't seem to know a lot about this. First of all, they got this show just recently. They don't have it for 6 years. The taper had it for that long, that's right, but that person is really hard to track down. Once they found him it seems like it was fairly easy to get the show.

The second thing, Pooch is the sound engineer and not Mark Fiore. Pooch doesn't even have access to live footage or whatever. The band even denies to have recordings from this era, LOL.

That doesn't make sense at all. If you don't want something to be released, you don't give it to a bunch of people.

It's really just a matter of finding the taper. That's what they did.

I talked to Biel yesterday... he said that was a big sacrifice to put "Lying From You" on YouTube, because the taper don't want that he share the whole show.

Actually, the taper gave the DVD to one person, and this person gave to Biel... and the second person don't want that Biel share too, to don't have problems with the taper.

that's what I know for now.

This.

If anything, out of the grace of someone's heart, they should at least release a video of Faint, even if it's just to you personally since that's a once in a lifetime thing. I think you should get that video. If I get this show you can bet I'll get that to you immediately.

Thank you, man. I'd given up all hope of ever seeing something from that show. When Sal told me last night, I was overjoyed that a video existed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

I talked to Biel yesterday... he said that was a big sacrifice to put "Lying From You" on YouTube, because the taper don't want that he share the whole show.

Actually, the taper gave the DVD to one person, and this person gave to Biel... and the second person don't want that Biel share too, to don't have problems with the taper.

LMAO almost like his life depends on it. I just cant find the words to describe my laugh right now. even LMFAO isn't enough HAHA

LMFAO))))))))))))))) is there any dress-cod  or face-code to be able have this source ?  :lol:

Its like I've made a couple of photos of my classmates and then I want to share it only with my 1 friend. Are they serious dudes or its joke?  :lol:

Edited by Maxthunderer

Okay...so basically people don't want to share it because of the "head honcho" possibly getting angry.

Are there legal matters involved? Because I just say this is just ridiculous. Trading isn't really what it used to be seeing that all it is now is a trophy game. The recording looks like it was ripped from television on a VHS tape based on the quality so I don't see why it's so locked up. I guess the fact that so many awesome things happened during the show but it's just extremely selfish to me.

Edited by rav0k