NBA 2012 Playoff Previews Burn It Down Video

LPxDC

LP + NBA = ALWAYS WIN! AWESOME MIXED CLIP!!! I thought about New Divide video since the first seen video shots so no surprise :) But this would be definetely as awesome as New Divide because I think of ND video as HUGE!

Does anyone else notice they look like they are having a blast in that video?

Yeah and that's what made me really like it. Chester looks like he really enjoyed the part where he set the ground ablaze and everyone else especially Mike looks happy to be there.

haha cool, I'm digin' the old school vibe coming from this video. like back in the day when mike didn't have anything to do but rap on the stage :lol: although i do see a keyboard so he probably is behind that during the verses.

Agreed similar to ND but more energy! Also very little Phoenix judging by the 2 minutes, also like ND, though there's another 2 minutes in the video so maybe he does have more of an appearance. The NBA seems to give it more power as well - quite like it as a promo and I don't even like/watch basketball lol!

I just made comments in the shoutout box & now i see the thread -.- Well put it this way, we cant comparte or say anything about a few 2sec clips coming from a 4min music video!

This is great promoting on there part cause the NBA Playoffs last until Mid-June atleast!

BTW THE NY KNICKS ARE TAKING THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR !!

LOL at the Pau posters in the video. Have fun playing the Spurs in the second round.

BTW do you guys really think the LP video wont have any special effects?

Yeah, I thought they were pretty cool dunks. We also won the game so it didn't actually matter lol.

As for the effects, I'm going to go with very light ones.

where the fuck is phoenix?!

I was wondering the same, but when I heard the song for first time... bass guitar is nowhere from being important in the song either.

from what they shown here, I didn't like it... yeah, kinda reminds ND, but no effects and no plot whatsoever yet, so it's just like having the band performing on a cool stage and that's it.