"Set B13"

hahninator

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think it's a pretty cool setlist, but it seems a bit short in comparison of other setlist... it's laking interludes, but doesn't have more full songs than the other setlist. a bit weird :S isn't it?, i mean every setlist should be equally long :S.

I think they'll stick with the songs arleady played so far on this tour until summer, :) then maybe we can se an old song returning like POA, i guess.

Really great setlist, but it highly sucks that they keep kicking out BTH /: I can do without almost every song but ITE and BTH. Other than that, really good setlist.

dude, i know. I really miss BTH. Every set needs BTH.

This.Is.The.Shit.

Seriously, best setlist I have seen from LP since 04. Damn. Awesome.

04 setlists are hard to beat, haha. they were the best ever

heres what i think, bring back W&K, replace no more sorrow with either points of authority or somewhere i belong. play burning in the skies instead of jornado. instead of empty spaces, play breaking the habit. i swear these interludes are even more annoying on live than on a thousand suns.

i think it's a pretty cool setlist, but it seems a bit short in comparison of other setlist... it's laking interludes, but doesn't have more full songs than the other setlist. a bit weird :S isn't it?, i mean every setlist should be equally long :S.

I think they'll stick with the songs arleady played so far on this tour until summer, :) then maybe we can se an old song returning like POA, i guess.

i miss seeing POA and Somewhere i belong. i love somewhere i belong, were has it been!!!!!

I somewhat agree that the interludes should not be played. They're cool on the album because they all have a theme that goes with the songs on ATS, but mixed in with songs from the last 3 albums doesn't fit well IMO. This would allow them to play the 9 'songs' on ATS + New Divide and then the bunch of singles from HT, Meteora and MTM.

Really great setlist, but it highly sucks that they keep kicking out BTH /: I can do without almost every song but ITE and BTH. Other than that, really good setlist.

I feel like I'm the only person that isn't a huge fan of BTH and ITE. I've been a fan of LP since I first bought Hybrid Theory back in 2000 and seen them live 5 times (before this current tour), and find myself liking their harder/heavier songs a lot more. I know its unrealistic to play a totally balls to the wall set every night and I understand the need to please even the 'non-hardcore fans' but in my opinion, they've lost their spark. I know for a fact though that regardless of which set they play those nights, I'll love every minute of the show when I see them on 2/4 and 2/11; seeing them is such a blast.

I think this setlist flows better than B11...I just don't understand why they'd keep all the interludes in one set and cut several of them from another. Seems kind of lopsided to me.

Also, Faint opening = awesome idea, but FUCK. Probably doesn't help my chances of getting to play guitar if they use this set in St. Paul. :lol:

I really don't mind Wretches and Kings being dropped at this point either. It doesn't sound anywhere near as good live as a lot of other ATS songs. Chester's always off with his timing on the pads and routinely messes up the lyrics in the second chorus, Mike also messes up the lyrics a lot and tends to sound really short of breath in the verses, and the rest of the song just sounds really sloppy live. It and BITS both need a LOT of work still.

And as I've said before, BITS isn't on track to be released as a single until after this tour ends. There's no need to play it yet.

Also, Faint opening = awesome idea, but FUCK. Probably doesn't help my chances of getting to play guitar if they use this set in St. Paul. :lol:

if that's happen then ask for playing guitar in other song?, you know almost every song quite well :P shouldn't be a problem if you can show them you you play beforehand

Just got back from the show. Pretty cool, but I was pretty disappointed because I had a court date at 10:30 am and I had to come late to the summit, thinking it would be no big deal, but they wouldn't let me in late which was really frustrating and annoying.

heres what i think, bring back W&K, replace no more sorrow with either points of authority or somewhere i belong. play burning in the skies instead of jornado. instead of empty spaces, play breaking the habit. i swear these interludes are even more annoying on live than on a thousand suns.

+1

I somewhat agree that the interludes should not be played. They're cool on the album because they all have a theme that goes with the songs on ATS, but mixed in with songs from the last 3 albums doesn't fit well IMO. This would allow them to play the 9 'songs' on ATS + New Divide and then the bunch of singles from HT, Meteora and MTM.

Major +1

Just throwing this out there:

For an intro - Requiem/Radiance into POA extended intro with W&K first verse, when Mike gets to "Now everybody go..." go straight into "Forfeit the game...." do the song, then switch back to W&K to the extended outro, but end W&K after the second chorus.

I've been thinking this ever since W&K was released, wanna know what people think.

am i the only one that doesn't like these sets?

Its really nothing new, some old songs in different spots

And they're not even playing their new single (not that I like it anyway)

I would of hoped that one set had something different (POA)