LP Featuring YOU - Fansite Edition - Voting!

nkramar

Voting  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Which track do you prefer?

• Track 1
    • Track 2
    • Track 3
    • Track 4
    • Track 5
    • Track 6
    • Track 7
    • Track 8
    • Track 10
    • Track 11
    • Track 12
    • Track 14

It's time to vote for the LP Featuring YOU! - Fansite Edition Contest! We had twelve total entries for the contest, so what we did was anonymize them all and assign them to numbers 1 through 14. Here's how it works...take a listen to them all and vote in the poll for which one you like the most. Simple enough? We chose to anonymize to eliminate all bias so that every remix has a fair chance to win.

Voting runs for 24 HOURS ONLY, so make sure you cast your vote before it's too late. After a winner is selected from LPLive, the winner will go up against the 2 from LPAssociation and LPTimes in a final showdown.

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

Track 4

Track 5

Track 6

Track 7

Track 8

Track 10

Track 11

Track 12

Track 14

Right click -> save as or click to listen to them in your browser.

Thanks! May the best remix win!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Track 10 easily. Only version i've really enjoyed.

Track 4 was the most creative, awful rapping though.

Track 11 had potential, but was too choppy with the vocals

Track 12 was cool, but 10 was better otherwise it would have had my vote.

Anybody else hate Mikes part? It's hard to make anything sound good when his part comes in.

Track 2 ;)

No hints please

Trying to figure out what country the rapper in Track 4 is from. Interesting accent. But I also vote for track ten.

Slovakia

Have to remove track 13, person entered on all 3 sites. Remains on the LPTimes voting though.

Well sorry to break the news to the creators but some of these are not that scratch hot. A lot of the vocals don't match up with the beat. Same as one has a keyboard and drum at the start. The keyboard chord changes off the beat. Its just poorly synced together. Hence why i yelled out "Thank You!!" when I heard 10. Its actually a well structured piece and keeps a solid structure and stays in key.

Favorites are 10 & 12, both well constructed pieces of music.

You cant tell i study music really deeply can you haha.

ALSO:

Wasn't this meant to be following the guidelines of the official comp? Because according to those guidelines you cant have anything vocal unless its beat box and no official material (LP or not)

when Track 4 contains vocals and Track 9 which contains those speeches at the beginning and also Has a Linkin Park Joe Hahn scratch in there.

I'm not trying to be picky or an asshole, I'm just stating rules are there to be followed. So yeh /2cents

ALSO x2:

Whats the go with the number 5 intro. I pissed myself laughing when I heard it.

Edited by Peryman

You are right, track 9 will be removed. I don't think we need to be too harsh about track 4 though.

Nah its cool. Then again Mike said on U-Stream he would love vocals on these tracks yet the rules say otherwise. IMO if vocals were aloud i would of put my track up. My track sounds shit without the vocals.

And yeh Because i ended up smashed the other night for my 18th I didnt get a chance to post mine. Ah well, such is life. Now I can be like the rest of LP and "Pick threw their shit" as Chester would say.

Oh Man!! I spent about an hour listening to all of them. So here is my decision:

If I can do multiple voting, my votes go to 10, 11 & 12.

If not, then 11 is the best. Awesome stuff.

The best is for me ALEX MCMILLAN!!! What a pity that he isnt on the list....But Track 10 is the best on the list!

The LPLive contest is only for people who didn't enter the official contest, due to being too young or living in a country that isn't allowed by the rules.

The remixes 10, 11 and 12 were the best I think. Voted for #10.