Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

According to All Access, Linkin Park's new single is set it be released April 16th, and will be titled "Burn It Down".

This is not officially announced by the band!!!!

Here is the link: allaccess

Second source: http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16774

Official confirmation:

"Burn It Down" Coming April 16. Viddy

What do you guys think? Is it legit? How do you expect the song will sound like judging by its name?

EDIT 4/4/12: Song has leaked in bad quality. Do not ask for links.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,I just hoping this rumor is true..

I know few people will saying they will release it a month before the album release,but I just figure out that there's few artist out there released few song from the album before the album released..

So,I don't think it's impossible for LP to do it.. :)

Here is the link: allaccess

for those wondering, it's under april 16th 2012

also, do you not think they'd need wayyy more hype before this got put out - remember how big the promotion for ATS was before even hearing a note of The Catalyst...?

Edited by LGraham

HOPE THIS IS FUCKING TRUE. So excited. Sounds like a sick name. I don't think this website would lie... Plus new album out in Summer, April seems plausible.

a second website also has the same information! and Chester said they finished shooting the music video, so this could very well be true. I don't even care if they got the release date wrong, I just want the song to be called Burn it Down! Very sick name!

I personally think the new album will come out before the Linkubus tour! any one else think this?

This is not a rumor. Two big websites confirm it, plus it's about time we get the 1st single. Video is done.. It's definitely true. Warner may get pissed the info leaked just like the Linkubus tour did, but both of those rumors are true. Anyone who doubts this is wrong. Hell yes.

This is not a rumor. Two big websites confirm it, plus it's about time we get the 1st single. Video is done.. It's definitely true. Warner may get pissed the info leaked just like the Linkubus tour did, but both of those rumors are true. Anyone who doubts this is wrong. Hell yes.

The video is done being shot still in post production tho and mixing and all that stuff.

But yes I agree!

Even the title sounds like a step back from ATS if true. Just food for thought. The Catalyst sounds way cooler lol, Burn it down sounds a little generic.

Can't wait anyway, 22 days if true.

BURN IT DOWN SOUNDS SO FUCKING HEAVY. OMG. I CAN JUDGE A SONG BY THE NAME OF THE TITLE, AND SINCE BURN IT DOWN HAS THE WORD DOWN IN IT, AND SINCE HEAVY THINGS BRING LIGHT THINGS "LOWER" AKA DOWN, THEN THIS SONG MUST BE HEAVY AS FUCK! I LOVE YOU LINKIN PARK. YOU ARE MY LOVER. KEEP MAKING HEAVY MUSIC BECAUSE IT MAKES MY BONER GO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Even the title sounds like a step back from ATS if true. Just food for thought. The Catalyst sounds way cooler lol, Burn it down sounds a little generic.

Can't wait anyway, 22 days if true.

I disagree, Burn It Down is an epic name! Honestly, a really good title. Better than the catalyst imo. It's tied with Waiting For the End for best recent single names, for me anyways.

"Burn It Down" sounds rebellious. Rebellious= Heavy. hmm... Maybe I'm speculating too much.

I agree, it does sound that way but Im not sure if it will be that way, i hope it will be that way

BURN IT DOWN SOUNDS SO FUCKING HEAVY. OMG. I CAN JUDGE A SONG BY THE NAME OF THE TITLE, AND SINCE BURN IT DOWN HAS THE WORD DOWN IN IT, AND SINCE HEAVY THINGS BRING LIGHT THINGS "LOWER" AKA DOWN, THEN THIS SONG MUST BE HEAVY AS FUCK! I LOVE YOU LINKIN PARK. YOU ARE MY LOVER. KEEP MAKING HEAVY MUSIC BECAUSE IT MAKES MY BONER GO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

perfect post

I'm excited for this song. Hopefully it'll be a decent indicator of what the album as a whole will sound like and won't be a sort of bait and switch like What I've Done was.

Sounds like a cheapo rock song to me haha. ' Burn it down yeah yeah yeah yea ' or something crap like that.

I'm sure I'll be completely wrong though, not trying to be negative. But ya cant beat The Catalyst s a single name, sounded so mysterious.