LPU M&G's For North American Tour Are Now Available!

LPxDC

Want to meet Linkin Park? Annual LP Underground members attending LP’s 2011 North American tour can take advantage of exclusive access to meet & greets with the band at upcoming tour dates. If you are not yet an Annual LPU member, JOIN HERE to be eligible for chances to attend upcoming meet & greets.

- Visit the tour dates section at LinkinPark.com

- Select your desired show & expand event details

- Click “LPU MEET GREET: RSVP NOW” to register for access

LPU Meet & Greets opportunities are open only to LPU Annual members. Meet & Greet participants will be able to interact directly Linkin Park, get something signed, and take a photo with the band. View pictures from recent Meet & Greets HERE. Meet & greets are just another way that the LPU brings fans closer to Linkin Park.

Space is limited, some exclusions apply.

Which shows have you signed up for?

Never tried for one of these before so excuse my n00b behavior but if I have friends (just two) that I'm taking with me to the show, can they go to the M&G too? I'm guessing no, but just wanted to ask.

nope the meet and greet only allows one person entry :)

I would enter but I have Pit tickets, I don't have $60 to blow on a CHANCE of a M&G and I got a M&G back in 2008, so I'll let someone else get a chance to meet them. However, if my show gets picked for the LPU Summit, I'll throw down that money faster than a fat boy at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

I have a huge question, and don't know where else to turn. I tried to get my brother a membership so we could both enter for a meet and greet. When I went to check out on LPU, it asked me to "sign in with one of the networks below". Signing in with my email address was fine, but I couldn't log in with my brothers. Why is this? How does someone new join LPUX?

I would enter but I have Pit tickets, I don't have $60 to blow on a CHANCE of a M&G and I got a M&G back in 2008, so I'll let someone else get a chance to meet them. However, if my show gets picked for the LPU Summit, I'll throw down that money faster than a fat boy at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

why are you spendin 60$ on a m&g, its free to sign up for? im confused

For the first time in the 7 years I've been an LPU member (yay for my LPU9 membership not expiring for several more months, because there's no way I'm paying $60 for an LPUX "membership" that doesn't even feature a log in button on the website), I've actually signed up for a M&G. I don't have tickets for the St. Paul show yet, but that should be fixed shortly. I'll have just over $100 left to my name once I buy tickets, but if I can get a M&G and parlay that into getting up on stage to play guitar, it'll totally be worth being broke.

It's a bit late for me now but are you allowed to put your name in for more than one meet and greet on a tour and is it possible to go to an overseas meet and greet if you attending an overseas show, cause i'd like to go to one of the shows on the next asian tour and try to get a meet and greet. Those questions might sound a bit dumb but fuck I have no idea how shit works sometimes