2010 Ticket Stubs!

hahninator

The tour is slowly getting closer and we're still missing a ton of ticket stubs. I was hoping that starting with 2010 we could get ticket stubs for EVERY show the band plays the rest of its career. WELL, that's not the case it seems, lol.

What's funny is how we have ticket stubs from all of the German shows (except Dortmund because it hasn't shipped yet) - Berlin, Stuttgart, Köln, Hamburg and Frankfurt. But we're missing every single other show in 2010 except Manchester and Zürich.

So here's my shoutout asking for stubs from the other cities.

South America

Buenos Aires (when available)

Santiago

Itú

Europe

Linz

Paris

Dortmund (when available)

Herning

Birmingham

London (both nights)

I'm not sure why we aren't really getting any except from LPLive staff members that are going to the German shows. We don't post them until AFTER the show so if that's your concern you don't have to be worried about that. Hopefully we get some more! Thanks!

The image submission is semi-broken (you can still submit images and it works, but it gives an error after you hit submit...it's being fixed). If you have anything to submit (we're taking all posters, old ticket stubs, etc too) then you can reply to this post with an attachment or send it via email to mark@lplive.net.

I only have an e-ticket for the paris show

That works too. It doesn't have to be a physical ticket. If you want to send it in, I can edit it accordingly so your name isn't shown or anything. Or you can send it in after the show or something. Up to you but e-tix work - I even put up Preston's from Tampa 08.

im still working on getting my old stubs n pics scanned. everytime i go to my brothers i scan a bit. so far ive got roseland and clausefest (clausfest pics are amazing btw). hopefully by next week ill have my entire collection ready to go for you guys. the meet and greet pics are gems