"Iridescent" Trading Cards + Surprise

hahninator

"Super-Fun Trading Fun-Cards have arrived! Collect all SIX of us to unlock your mystery prize. May the digital glow light your way.

-BBB"

Who has collected the six cards and unlocked the prize?

What do you think of the prize?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I got it but I kind of cheated :/ shame on me. I got the Brad clue right but after that I was like 'okay, i'm going to be stuck here so... let's get help'. I'm downloading the prize now. Loved the idea! Edited by Sugar

I really loved this "card game"! I think it's a very nice idea :)

And it's awesome that they're giving away a full show for free.

I'd just like to know one thing from you guys: Did anyone on here (especially PC users, not Mac users) have problems accessing the reward? I'm asking because it wouldn't work on my PC at all, no matter which browser I used. I ended up entering the codes on my iPhone then.

I saw other people's comments on LP.com having the same problem: The last page would show up but without the Congrats message and the email box. So how were your experiences? I'm just trying to solve that riddle why it didn't work for some people... ^^'

Hell yeah!! That was awesome. I finally now have the whole Moscow show. I thought we would never see it!!

EDIT: Someone should make an album cover for this!

EDIT 2: Anyone surprised that Wisdom, Justice and Love was included with this?!? It's kick ass.

Edited by Geki

Hell yeah!! That was awesome. I finally now have the whole Moscow show. I thought we would never see it!!

EDIT: Someone should make an album cover for this!

EDIT 2: Anyone surprised that Wisdom, Justice and Love was included with this?!? It's kick ass.

I can haz cookie now? >_>

post-2867-1311316601_thumb.png

I like the prize a lot. It probably has the best mixing I have heard in a long time for an official show release.

Also, it doesn't entirely surprise me that Wisdom Justice and Love was included in the download, since the issue wasn't about releasing the track, but getting additional money for another recording of the track.

Edited by Nemo