DSPs: An Open Letter

hahninator

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see them bundle some DPSs by year or by tour together for a reasonable price, because legally getting all these shows for ~2500 USD would be ridiculous already, and I imagine there will be a lot more to come.

Hey I don't make my way over here a lot, but LinkinParkAus main admin here (Sarah). Glad to be part of it! I hope a positive outcome comes out of this. I've been a fan since Meteora (I admit I haven't been around since Hybrid Theory lol) and nine years later I still love to vicariously live through some of these concerts especially if we can get earlier some concerts.

Great idea. Lets hope LP Management listen to this.

As much as LP themselves might support it, the decision comes down to management (read: money) at the end of the day.

Maybe send this to Adam and ask if he can pass it on

Yeah! I want to suppor this too. I'd love for some concerts to appear someday. specially summer 2008. it'll be nice have some proshots of reading my eyes, when the vand changed it a little.

Hopefully this initiative will appeal to LP management

Just a quick question to someone on "LP Live"'s board: how can a portuguese fanclub (the second biggest Linkin Park community in Portugal) join this? I've seen that some communities are supporting this issue and we think we could give an hand to this, also.

I'll leave right here our own Twitter: https://twitter.com/LinkinParkPTF

A post on your site and social media about it would be great.

There was never a PR04 track released on a single.

Partial shows released on singles:

+ other undated performances from Ozzfest 2001, Family Values Tour 2001, LP Underground Tour 2003 and Projekt Revolution 2004.

I was referring to PR04 live tracks posted on singles etc

Like Mark's, mine was an example, chill.

God, next time i'll remember to properly type my sentences because they can hurt infonazis.

Edited by Nameless