Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few artists have been releasing a song for free recently on their upcoming albums, albeit that they are from Roadrunner, so maybe LP is gonna follow suit and offer a new song from the upcoming album for free on their website or LP Underground. That would just be amazing if they did just that.

yeah, buts its almost like those smileys are saying "I know something you don't know." haha

haha the feeling the mutual lol. its all good. Im looking forward to Alex McMillan's album that gets released in less than a month so that will keep me preoccupied until the LP album is released =)

Adam when is "today"? Will the Europeas find out or will we have to sleep and then find out? :)

Not sure. If it's what I think it is, hopefully soon. But to be honest, Mr Shinoda could be talking about something completely different than what I'm thinking he is. I don't think that's the case, though.

Edited by Adam

Not sure. If it's what I think it is, hopefully soon. But to be honest, Mr Shinoda could be talking about something completely different than what I'm thinking he is. I don't think that's the case, though.

If he could be talking about something completely different, that means there's something completely different to talk about.

So there's 2 big things. My brain hurts.

If he could be talking about something completely different, that means there's something completely different to talk about.

So there's 2 big things. My brain hurts.

No, that's IF he's talking about something completely different. Which I don't think he is.