MTV UK To Air Transformer 3 Premiere Show

ivan_astahov27

MTV UK has uploaded a preview of Bleed It Out/A Place For My Head from Linkin Park's Transformers 3 Premiere show. Unfortantely you can only watch the video if you live in the UK,b ut for those who do live in the UK you can watch it HERE

Also it will air on MTV on Friday (August 5th) at 11 P.M !

Thanks to Qwerty95K for the premiere time.

Edit:

A preview of Bleed It Out/A Place For My Head can be watched online not only in UK

Edited by ivan_astahov27

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seem like they would air it online, not on tv, so no HD this time :( I asked deeseven to record it as he did with two moscow specials we've already got, but he can't find anything about it in tv guides, so we should clarify everything before friday, if we want it to be recorded. If someone got some info about it's appearence on tv let me know please.

And btw, it was already posted here

Edited by TopT

According to Sky guide, its on MTV Music (Channel 350) at 11 p.m.

Its on the tv guide as Linkin Park: World Stage

At the same time on the MTV HD channel, there is also a World Stage performance. However, there's no indication that its the same LP performance.

So for now, its only in standard def but there is a chance it could be in HD too

Edited by andydlp

Sorry guys but its not gonna broadcast on MTV in America it looks to be a Europe thing as MTVNHD is broadcast in Europe, Latin America, Oceania, and Asia. They did this a few months back if I recall correctly with another Linkin Park show that was shown over in the states shortly after.

Sorry guys but its not gonna broadcast on MTV in America it looks to be a Europe thing as MTVNHD is broadcast in Europe, Latin America, Oceania, and Asia. They did this a few months back if I recall correctly with another Linkin Park show that was shown over in the states shortly after.

That sucks. Hope it will be aired in US later. Your rips are just great.

i just checked the mtv world stage program again it's on for 45 mins so how many songs do a think they will air on mtv ??

Maybe 8-9 songs. I'd say New Divide, What I've Done and Iridescent for sure (we had videos of these before), Bleed It Out too of course. For the others my guess would be Waiting For The End, Numb, The Catalyst and In The End

This just aired here in Australia.

Heres what was shown.

New Divide (With Intro talked over)

Given Up

Ad Break

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Breaking the Habit

Fallout

Catalyst

In The End

Ad Break

Iridescent

What I've Done

Bleed It Out.

Couple of show notes

-The coverage actually blurred a lot of the Tranformer logos and banner expect the pictures of Optimus and Bee. It was weird tho, Sometimes the sides were blurred but sometimes you could clearly read the word transformers. Guess they couldnt make their mind up.

-At the end of the first chorus when the synth and drums kick in and the lights go blue and red. The Crowd through red and Blue confetti in the air. Chester was actually really impressed and you could see him acknowledging the crowd.

-Joes fader knob must of came off or broke during his scratching solo in The Catalyst. Theres actually a few shots where you can see him struggling to put it back on/fix it.

-I think either Brads or Mikes guitar was slightly out of tune for Given Up. Its hard to tell and was only slightly noticeable when they were doubling each other.

-Mike was actually mucking around with his vocal line at the end of The Catalyst. He sings the "God Bless Us Everyone" part in a different key and changes his notes a little. Im sure this is noticeable in the DSP they released but I haven't yet heard it. He Also decided to do "Ooh"s like chester does after Chester finished his final part. So when he finishes "cant be out run" Mike continues to follow with "ooh"s

Thats just a few key things I wanted to point out :)

-At the end of the first chorus when the synth and drums kick in and the lights go blue and red. The Crowd through red and Blue confetti in the air. Chester was actually really impressed and you could see him acknowledging the crowd.

Which song?