Chester / Incubus Collaboration

hahninator

Chester tweeted today: "Man I would I love to do a song with incubus this summer. What should we do?" This should add some excitement for fans that are going to the Honda Civic Tour!

Posted Image

'

What song would you like to see Chester join Incubus for? Or vice-versa...what song would you like Brandon to possibly join LP on?

I would LOVE to see Chester and Brandon sing ''Pardon Me'' together. I also think Brandon would be fucking awesome on ''Crawling'', like Aaron Lewis and Chris Cornell were.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!!

I think Brandon should join LP to perform a Incubus song (this way we almost certainly get a DSP release), or it's ok for Chester to go with them if the DSP is guaranteed...

I'd love to hear Chester perform any of the Incubus singles ppl listed so far or any major one like Drive, Love Hurts, Anna molly, Megalomaniac and so on...

Maybe a Linkubus EP, huh?!?!?!?!

Won't be at these shows seeing as I live in England but would hate to see anyone else join the band on Crawling - it's been overdone now! I'd actually quite like to see it dropped for another HT song! Numb could be a decent shout as that's become dull live as well but I think it would be great if they could do a cover together! Alternatively the reanimated bridge in OSC could be cool but doubt they'll bring it back :( Not that into Incubus so don't know what songs Chester could do with them :/