BID Release Details + Album Artwork On April 16th

[AndOne]

Yes but is simple as amazing...

I don't know, Living Things is kind of... is ok but is not what i was thinking from Linkin Park...

Think this, since LP don't make numetal music, you can expect anything, this is in all, titles, music, etc, just open your mind to the new things xD and to changes

Edited by MacGyver

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think this, since LP don't make numetal music, you can expect anything, this is in all, titles, music, etc, just open your mind to the new things xD and to changes

I know haha... But if the new album will sound a bit more heavier than ATS i think Living Things is not a heavier name for an album heavier, :lol:

I know haha... But if the new album will sound a bit more heavier than ATS i think Living Things is not a heavier name for an album heavier, :lol:

Well, don't judge a book by its cover or in this case would not judge an album by its title :lol:

Meteora is heavier than A Thousand Suns

Greek Orthodox Monasteries = heavier than the explosion of 1000 stars?

If Living Things is the album name, I think it'd be in reference to something about the album's theme, possibly like how each song "has a life of its own" or something like that

Meteora is heavier than A Thousand Suns

Greek Orthodox Monasteries = heavier than the explosion of 1000 stars?

If Living Things is the album name, I think it'd be in reference to something about the album's theme, possibly like how each song "has a life of its own" or something like that

someone on LPA brought up how Burn It Down fits with living things, because Living Things can burn down and turn from Skin to Bone. and Skin To Bone (which we saw in the video), could be another song title which also fits with living things. But Skin to Bone also sounds like an album title

I think the album title is going to be called Living Things, and I think it's in reference to the cutting edge art of this album. A long time ago Joe Hahn said the way we're going to receive this album is going to be different, there's going to be an interactive component to it. I bet it has something to do with each song coming alive through artwork and whatnot.

I'm really not impressed with the fact that we haven't heard anything yet. I'm guessing we get another puzzle next week for the album cover and unlocking that gets you the release date. Then we get a tracklist something in May. This is definantly a June release.

someone on LPA brought up how Burn It Down fits with living things, because Living Things can burn down and turn from Skin to Bone. and Skin To Bone (which we saw in the video), could be another song title which also fits with living things. But Skin to Bone also sounds like an album title

How does that link up with relationships though?

@linkinpark: Thirsty for more puzzles?

Hell no.

Anyway, I guess the title just has to be put into context. "Meteora" was also a crappy album title IMO, but if Living Things is really the album title, we'll all get used to it, just like we all got used to ATS's album cover.

...right?

@linkinpark: Thirsty for more puzzles?

Hell no.

Anyway, I guess the title just has to be put into context. "Meteora" was also a crappy album title IMO, but if Living Things is really the album title, we'll all get used to it, just like we all got used to ATS's album cover.

...right?

I think Meteora is an awesome album name

I like all of LP's album titles so far, I don't think Living Things or Skin And Bone will be the album title, but I don't hate them and wouldn't mind if they were. The album title could be shit, but the songs could be awesome. I don't think LP would present the album title through a puzzle and fill in the blank though. Anyways, can't wait for the 16th. I really love the song and it'll be awesome to have it in higher quality. The chorus is so awesome.

Edited by Geki

Skin to Bone would be an amazing title IMO

true that, but since we've been teased with it I don't think it'll be the final title.

not knowing the title has been a rather interesting thing for this promo, is this the first time LP's been promo-ing an single for an album which has been as-yet untitled...?

it's quite a nice way to flip things up a bit IMO

true that, but since we've been teased with it I don't think it'll be the final title.

not knowing the title has been a rather interesting thing for this promo, is this the first time LP's been promo-ing an single for an album which has been as-yet untitled...?

it's quite a nice way to flip things up a bit IMO

Nothing's been "business as usual" with this album cycle so far. It seems like the hype machine is getting into gear before the album's been finalized, which is pretty interesting.

Though, obviously we may have answers to a lot of our questions come Monday with the album cover reveal and the official release of the single.

Does anyone think it'll leak before Monday? And I mean a proper leak, not that horrid-quality one.

Meh the only point of the title for me is to associated it with whatever music they put out.

Meteora is my favorite album because of the music, and it could have been MMM Cookies and I still would've loved it. So not putting much stock into the "Living Things" title till we hear some music.

And the LP twitter asking us for more puzzles, lol. I don't think so.

Anyways this is all happening WAY before I thought it would, so any new music is like a blessing. I'm super content to just wait till April 16 for an HQ version of Burn It Down instead of running through some gauntlets to hear a snippet. Though good on you guys who are solving them. I like doing puzzles for puzzles, but I'm not going to stress about it.

Here we go again....Unless you have sources and you are gonna reveal them, dont make bold claims!

we can't say who is when the source can't be exposed. but it's the same since 2002.

IMO, I think Living Things could be a really good album title, not as good as "A Thousand Suns", but it has some potential.

they always have a good explanation about the title... I can't wait to know why this name.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE !

You mean to tell me that we did 16 puzzles just for the BID single art? & NOT ONE (count it) ONE! Snippet

*flips arms in the air* IM DONE! Even though its only 4-5 more days.

Anyways, Skin To Bone sounds like a better album name, Living Things could be the next single while Lost In The Echo is the 3rd single.