Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the news..

Mike,where are you..??

come on..

everybody waiting for you..

hahahha..

I look at chatbox just now..

there's some dude told that the new album name is "Point Of Divergence"...

is it true..??

maybe he's joking or its true..

:o

Not to mention that the fake title is pretty crappy. :lol:

Wow -.-. I didn't say that's what it would be called. I just said "watch it be called that." I was just joking though. That's actually the name of MY album which comes out in August (originally scheduled for July 15th). Sorry. I had to throw a Lee out. I actually fell for Lee's joke earlier when he tried to joke that it was called Subconsciousness and the first single would be Handful of Lies. And it turned out that was his album. Thanks for calling the name of my album crappy though <_< . I don't think I'll change the name though just for that. And I can't since it's the title track of the album. Luckily, the actual song is better than the name. At least it's better than "In Triumph & Tragedy".

Pff..I want to cut my veins..elephant,music video,new single,album title,release date,tracklist..And yet not a confirmation about these..WTF is that "big announcement"!!MIKE WAKE UP DUDE!!!!!!!!!! I cant't wait anymore!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa (sorry guys but you understand my situation)

PS:Soz for my english :P

in that german article, did it say anything about the new album and how does it sound? or if they liked it?

they have that sentence in it, that says: "Wie es klingt? Das bleibt noch supergeheim!" which means, that it's top-secret ;) and it also says, that they needed to sign some kinda declaration, that they won't say anything...

so... it's just a blah blah article, cause we don't even know, if it's true what they wrote about the album being released in september...

This is getting ridiculous! Damn you mike for dangling such a delicious looking carrot in front of us!

Now...isn't it about time we were allowed taste this carrot???

P.s. - none of the above is intended as inuendo!

This is getting ridiculous! Damn you mike for dangling such a delicious looking carrot in front of us!

Now...isn't it about time we were allowed taste this carrot???

P.s. - none of the above is intended as inuendo!

i don't like carrots