First US tour date confirmed?

SoxRock

We'll see what happens. I never claimed the news to be 100% confirmed. I just woke up this morning with the text message and found it on their site. All "big" shows I've ever been to have had WAAF early confirmation and they have never been wrong.

I'm not saying that WAAF is right, but I feel they're pretty accurate and I think we still will hear something this week.

If I had to guess, I'd say it seems legit. I think (hope) that the band doesn't want the information coming out like this and would rather be the ones to make the official announcement. Hence the denial.

If I had to guess, I'd say it seems legit. I think (hope) that the band doesn't want the information coming out like this and would rather be the ones to make the official announcement. Hence the denial.

I feel the same way, I just don't want anyone to take my source as confirmation, just as a mere rumor from a reliable source.

Sounds legit to me. It's not like the radio station is pulling this out of their ass lol. The date is open at the venue. They pulled it from the site I bet because they jumped the gun on announcing it and LP said hold up.

If the presale is soon then LP will announce the full USA tour at once shortly. I see no reason for this to be fake.

LOL @ Adam's quasi-denial. Official sources are never going to confirm anything ahead of a press release!

I'm really hoping to make the Mansfield ("Boston") show. 2008 was amazing, and the 2011 show at the Garden was pretty cool too. If ticket prices are reasonable, I'm in!

Agreed with everyone else complaining about the short span of time between show announcement and on-sale date, too. Especially this time of year, when all the summer tours are being announced and going on sale at the same time.

Not sure if trying to save official announcement for LP (Denying leak)

or party pooper (no real US tour)

Well seeing as how that radio station (Hot 99.5) said the album was almost finished and coming out in 2012 when the album actually IS almost finished and coming out in 2012, logically I see this as Adam's way of saying that WAAF is correct! ;)

Well seeing as how that radio station (Hot 99.5) said the album was almost finished and coming out in 2012 when the album actually IS almost finished and coming out in 2012, logically I see this as Adam's way of saying that WAAF is correct! ;)

:lol:

So true!

I think Adam (and Mike) are on the right track.

Everyone's so quick to jump the gun at every LP news they see from sources that aren't officially tied to the band. I'm not holding my breath over this, I'd rather hear it strait from Linkin Park, or the LPU first before jumping to conclusions, then having the date be false information.

I honestly think any tour information (other than the European festivals) will be announced after [insert fifth LP album] is.

hey Adam, do you run Linkin Park's facebook page or know who does? could you post about this: http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2012/music...h_madness_2012/

It got posted about last year and if LP facebook posts about it we can pull back into the lead, and try and get to at least elite 8 like last year