LPU11 Coming Soon

Elaine

From an LP email:

LPU11 COMING SOON

We're getting questions coming in about LPU11 and your LPUX memberships that are close to expiring. To clear up any confusion, here's what you need to know:

1. Your LPUX membership is NOT expired yet. If you joined LPUX from August through mid-November of 2010, your membership officially started when we launched LPUX in November 2010 around the North American tour pre-sale.

2. Please wait until we launch LPU11 to "renew" your LPU membership. If you are currently an LPUX member and you purchase another LPU membership BEFORE we launch LPU11, that will not count towards an LPU11 membership.

3. LPU11 is coming soon. Very soon. Get excited.

Edited by AndOne

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Im pretty pumped as always.

I dunno about you guys but for something different besides B sides and shit which everyone wants, I was thinking of maybe an AOL session type of deal where Its a live studio performance of a handful of songs with the extended intros and outros and shit. Just go listen to the AOL songs and Third Encore songs and listen to how kick ass they sound.

Yeah Im pretty pumped as always.

I dunno about you guys but for something different besides B sides and shit which everyone wants, I was thinking of maybe an AOL session type of deal where Its a live studio performance of a handful of songs with the extended intros and outros and shit. Just go listen to the AOL songs and Third Encore songs and listen to how kick ass they sound.

Eh, I'd prefer something completely new. Save the extended intros and outro's for the concerts, and DSP's. Keep the demos and b-sides for LPU! :D

Of course, they could always have that as a bonus feature. I'd love a studio version of the No More Sorrow extended intro.

Edited by adaminator1

God I want the full version of the first demo of Figure.09(only rap version), and some ATS demos or something new!

ATS b-sides would be cool

just listen to Across The Line or What We Don't Know - awesome - so maybe songs that get dropped on ATS would be great too.

anyway I'm pumped up as always and I'm looking forward to hear this. just the fact

"how many bands realease an EP full of b-sides and demos every year?" ONLY LP!!

Edited by LPU90

Wonder how the LPU will be this year. LPU9 By far the best LPU IMO. Of course that was the last year I was in it. I'm hoping for some demos and covers of songs in studio form (Like My Own Summer, SCO'M, Wish etc.). Pretend to be was one of the best songs on LPUX. Though could have had a little less Instrumentals and a little more of Finished product :P

I wish for Wish studio vversion

All of your posts seem to relate to something that the band did eight years ago. :lol:

A Thousand Suns reflects where they are musically and mentally. I see no reason for them cover Wish at this point. However, there are far greater songs that Nine Inch Nails has done that would be a great choice.

XX. Breaking The Habit (Live), pleeeeeease!!!

LOL. :D

I guess this new CD will be the roughest and the rawest LPUCD, ever!!... with a lot of experimental and glitchy demos from ATS sessions!!! it'll be epic!!