#PostTraumatic Listening Party

hahninator

LPFanCorner has announced the time for their Post Traumatic album global listening party on Twitter.

The event will take place at 12:00pm PST on Friday via their Twitter (@LPFanCorner) but of course, everyone else (including us) will be participating.

Mike has been known to join in, for every listening party since Living Things he has made an appearance. The most recent party was for One More Light Live last fall, where Mike actually took over and did an Instagram Live stream with everyone at the time as well.

Friday at 12pm.

If Mike plays KROQ Sound Space at that exact time (which is what the event page is showing, but seems so early for a performance...?) then LPFC will move it forward or backward.

I have never tuned in for a listening party before but I might do it this time. Usually I like to either drive and listen to the album or lock myself in my room and just play the album with no distractions. Lol. I'm weird about that stuff. Totally forgot about the Sound Space show, too. Friday will be cool. Hope I can hear the album tonight or tomorrow (still have hope).