Linkin park live 8

lpfan12

Where in the world was there guitar improv during the Live 8 set?

I'm searching it, but i guess i'm mistaken.

I remember seeing a video with "top 10 worst guitar solo ever", and there was one from Brad. It wasn't a solo, but somekind of improvisation, very cringy. And i thought it was in Live 8.

The thing about Live 8 is that I think the webcast sounded shitty and the LPU 5 CD was really just a polished up version of that. If Pooch had been with the band in 2005 and there were a DSP of Live 8, I'm sure it would have sounded different and probably better, and I don't mean just because Pooch is good at making the band sound good, but the feed would have been better. The mixing on the webcast and LPU 5 CD are horrible. I don't even think LP performed that badly, honestly. I mean Chester was going through a divorce and was on drugs at that time, so maybe it affected his voice somehow. But I think it's really just the way it was mixed. Look how much different Pooch's DSP mix of Milton Keynes 2008 sounded compared to RTR. Or the webcast of MSG 2011 and how different the DSP for that show sounded, etc.