"Did You Know" Facts

Anality

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• The band actually went back and changed "In My Remains" and "Lies Greed Misery" while the album was already being mixed.
  • Rob had to go back and relearn how to play "Lost in the Echo" for the Honda Civic Tour; he wanted to play sample pads and live drums simultaneously.
  • Brad actually barely writes guitar parts nowadays.

Living Things is the first LP Album since Reanimation to not have a separate intro track (Not counting Collision Course)

You're counting Reanimation but you're not counting CC? Seems a bit random to me...

You're counting Reanimation but you're not counting CC? Seems a bit random to me...

I didn't know whether to count CC or not, since it technically was an EP, and not an actual album. But it can be changed if it's considered an album.

I'd count Opening as a separate intro track. Should be changed to HT.

Thats what I meant. Since Hybrid Theory. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no,it's japanese ,lift me up,let me go :/

I think the name is in spanish and the lyrics are in japanese.

AndOne is correct.

"Jornada" has the root to the English term "Journey" (Jorn-/Journ-), and "Muerto" is a well known spanish word for death, "morbid" comes from this stem. think "Día de los Muertos", the Mexican holiday which translates to "Day of the Dead"

the lyrcis to Journada del Muerto are 持ち上げて、解放して (mochiagete, tokihanashite) which you can hear mike singing as "moch-i-a-ge-te, tokihan-a-shi-te" whic translates in english to "lift me up let me go"

wikipedia says "the 'Jornada del Muerto' in the U.S. state of New Mexico was the name given by the Spanish conquistadors to the Jornada del Muerto Desert basin, and the particularly dry 100-mile stretch of a route through it."

which is kind of cool

AndOne is correct.

"Jornada" has the root to the English term "Journey" (Jorn-/Journ-), and "Muerto" is a well known spanish word for death, "morbid" comes from this stem. think "Día de los Muertos", the Mexican holiday which translates to "Day of the Dead"

the lyrcis to Journada del Muerto are 持ち上げて、解放して (mochiagete, tokihanashite) which you can hear mike singing as "moch-i-a-ge-te, tokihan-a-shi-te" whic translates in english to "lift me up let me go"

wikipedia says "the 'Jornada del Muerto' in the U.S. state of New Mexico was the name given by the Spanish conquistadors to the Jornada del Muerto Desert basin, and the particularly dry 100-mile stretch of a route through it."

which is kind of cool

well,I posted what a fan told me,it's very cool intro to waiting for the end