Linkin Park Shooting First Music Video For New Album This Week!

MrInfluXion

but everyone have to remember: the catalyst premiere of the song was at the beginning of august but the video was released at the end of this month.

so it could be that we can hear the song in april and will see the video in may ;)

That's pretty exciting. We don't have a clue at all what this album will sound like or didn't see any LPTV episodes so far and now a release doesn't seem to be far away.

Single in May, album in June is my guess.

Is it sad that the second yay for me when this was posted, after YAY NEW MUSIC was YAY NEW LPTV! I like the tour stuff but the videos of them all in the studio together are the best. Edited by Chouonsoku

but everyone have to remember: the catalyst premiere of the song was at the beginning of august but the video was released at the end of this month.

so it could be that we can hear the song in april and will see the video in may ;)

The post-production phase always takes long with Linkin Park videos.

It's kind of sad when the only good LP news we have had so far in a few years for the new album is coming from Chester's twitter. Awesome, nonetheless. If they already chose the first single and mixed it, as well as decided to film a music video, the album should basically be done. LPTV for the new album should be coming very soon, I'm guessing. Maybe a tracklisting, album art, album title, etc,