The reason why 'State Of The Art' was never released?

sckofelng

WHO CARES ?? BOTH BANDS ARE GREAT, NOW ENJOY THE MUSIC !!

State Of The Art is the only thing we will ever have with both LP & LB together (kinda) So what if he hates him or w.e, just enjoy the music & let the band members from whatever say what they want, as long as the music is good & we love it, why would we fight ?

I never understood why so many LP fans actually like Limp Bizkit. Everyone I know hates them...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have the full track in the first place, just saying.

Sucks that the label didn't approve the song (if that's true). About the money and everything, like most of the time, this is just one side of the story.

I still like the song a lot, it reminds of a lot of stuff.

I never understood why so many LP fans actually like Limp Bizkit. Everyone I know hates them...

honestly, i don't know a single person who likes them. not one single person in my school likes them (its a small school so its easier to know this). I honestly think Limp Bizkit is the worst band or at least one of the worst bands I ever heard. Never understood the appeal at all. Theres some bands i don't personally like that I can understand why others might like them, but Limp Bizkit is the one band where I never understood how anyone likes them.

honestly, i don't know a single person who likes them. not one single person in my school likes them (its a small school so its easier to know this). I honestly think Limp Bizkit is the worst band or at least one of the worst bands I ever heard. Never understood the appeal at all. Theres some bands i don't personally like that I can understand why others might like them, but Limp Bizkit is the one band where I never understood how anyone likes them.

I like Limp Bizkit for the same reason that I like Die Antwoord, or a Monty Python film for that matter. It is all tongue-in-cheek. If you are evaluating any of those things on a scale of artistic integrity, you're doing it all wrong.

If Lethal had actually released his solo album at some point within the last 10 years (it's been "coming soon" for that long, after all), his argument might hold some water. Until that happens, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that he's just making up excuses for his own laziness/incompetence/failure to live up to expectations for whatever reason. A label shooting down one song isn't going to cause an entire album to get canned (We Made It got cut from Busta Rhymes' album due to label issues, but the album still came out).

Miley Cyrus and Brittney Spears can sing better than Fred Durst. Lethal just makes me hate limp bizkit more, but durst is awful

Again, stop comparing artists who try to take themselves seriously to ones that are obviously tongue-in-cheek.

Just because you don't understand how something works does not mean that you have to nerdrage about such a minor issue, br0.

I saw Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit the same day so I can really compare them. Limp Bizkit is much better than LP now.

urmm the flipati flapati floop?

I'm sorry but were you high that day and got mixed up by any chance? XD

urmm the flipati flapati floop?

I'm sorry but were you high that day and got mixed up by any chance? XD

No, he said what he thinks. That's the difference.

People need to learn, that something what they hate can be better than something that they like and also to learn to live with others opinions.

Edited by sckofelng

I like Limp Bizkit for the same reason that I like Die Antwoord, or a Monty Python film for that matter. It is all tongue-in-cheek. If you are evaluating any of those things on a scale of artistic integrity, you're doing it all wrong.

The first (and possibly only) time I will see Limp Bizkit and Monty Python in the same sentence! Surely there are laws against this sort of thing! :P I jest dude, each to their own

I can learn to respect people's opinions. but as i said before, i never did understand the love for limp bizkit

I hate Nickleback but i can see why some people like them

I hate Justin Bieber but i can see why girls would like him

I hate katy perry but again I can see why they would like her

and i respect those people's opinions.

But limp bizkit is the one group/artists I could never do that with

I'll be honest I like both bands and if it wasn't for My Way by Limp Bizkit I would probably have never found Linkin Park ha! How times change! Anyway as silly as this topic is I just saw another tweet by Lethal about a track LB did with Jay-Z called Rebel but it never got released 'cause Jay wanted too much money - slight coincidence that these tracks don't get released for one money issue or another :/

"@ShaunBrimson: @djlethal there's a Limp track with JayZ! How do I not have this! Hook me up bruva!" < it never came out.He wanted a lot of$

I'll be honest I like both bands and if it wasn't for My Way by Limp Bizkit I would probably have never found Linkin Park ha! How times change! Anyway as silly as this topic is I just saw another tweet by Lethal about a track LB did with Jay-Z called Rebel but it never got released 'cause Jay wanted too much money - slight coincidence that these tracks don't get released for one money issue or another :/

it's funny that LB seem unwilling to pay people saying "ohh they wanted too much money" surely them refusing to pay artists to feature on their tracks shows that THEY want too much money...