2015.08.25 - Rybnik, Poland, Stadion Miejski

Ud7fjwM.png

The fourth show out of ten on the European leg of The Hunting Party Tour takes Linkin Park back to Poland, where they headline Stadion Miejski w Rybniku in Rybnik! This is their first show in Rybnik, but second show in Poland on The Hunting Party Tour after they played a massive show in Wrocław last year.

There is an absolutely fantastic 1080p video of that show compiled by Linkin Park traders/collectors of that show, which was one of the best on the entire touring cycle for The Hunting Party.

This will be the fourth show in Poland, with two of those shows coming just for one album (The Hunting Party)! In 2007, Linkin Park opened for Pearl Jam in Chorzów in what was their first show in Poland. This was one of two shows the band played with Pearl Jam that year, the other being Oerias Alive! in Lisboa, Portugal where the band watched Pearl Jam's set from sidestage and said they learned a lot about how to perform a live show. The third show with Pearl Jam was Heinekin Jammin' in Italy, but it was canceled due to a tornado. In 2012, LP returned to Poland to play Warsaw's Orange Warsaw Festival. At this show, they mistakenly skipped New Divide in the setlist, which you can see on an LPUTV episode.

Anyway, this tour is now three shows in! It's going by quickly.... LP is playing the same set all tour so there's not much to discuss in regards to the actual shows. The Last Internationale (who was on the Pukkelpop lineup too) and My Riot will open this show. For show pages of the shows that have happened already, you can find them here: Pukkelpop, FM4 Frequency, and Rock'n'Heim.

You can see some cool pictures from the promoter of the event of the venue and the setup process for this show here. This is the first non-festival show for LP on this tour, so we might see even bigger production, like China had. If another big crowd turns up in Poland, you can guarantee Linkin Park will continue returning to the country on future European tours. Who is going?

Don't forget to sign our DSP petition, where we are currently trying to get Linkin Park to release older shows. The band has a lot of recorded shows from 2001-2006 as well as 2013-2015...they still record every show they play, and we want them to know fans are requesting them. Being able to relive your concert over-and-over again is priceless...if you agree, sign the campaign here and spread the word!

After this show, Linkin Park has another off day before they play their first show ever in Belarus when they headline Minsk-Arena on the 27th. But wait, the day before that...we have Fort Minor live in Copenhagen, Denmark! That's right, Fort Minor's first live show in Europe with Mike as a solo artist comes on the 26th. That will be a fun one to follow.

For the 2015 Linkin Park tour schedule and setlists, click here. For the Fort Minor tour page and upcoming dates, click here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the show and M&G. Can't wait to meet them!

I think setlist will be the same, BUT if there will be something new, I'll post a short video of it on my instagram (during the show/just after the show/between main set and encore)

Also, I heard about 20.000 people in attendance to this show. Nice. (yes, Wroclaw had ~30k, but stadium in Wroclaw has so much more seats)

I'm more excited about the FM show in Copenhagen on the 26th :P He talked about some rare remix songs and other rare things. Hopefully he will play longer than in LA ;)
2/3 more songs plus an encore break and voilà ...we have a 60 minutes show ;)
Is there any support act in Copenhagen?^^

That's what I found on toplivestream.com

http://toplivestreams.com/linkin-park-rybnik/(the page is in polish so we need a transaltor to read it.

The show started at 7 p.m. local time, so by that time we'll see if the stream is on or not;

Time to set up the gear to anyone wants to record it

Propably fake.

We'll found out at 7 p.m.

Edited by stich

I wish I was there, but my salary and unblock the life in Hungary is a piece of laughable BS, me and my wife had to turn back in half-way. :-( Sorry for being such depress a bit, we may can see them in next year...

They will return in 2016 to Europe, they never skip Europe. You can see them then :)