BID Release Details + Album Artwork On April 16th

[AndOne]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT's like pc game's Osmos. You are the grey/black thing and you have to "eat" the others. If you want to move, you must eject mass, but you can't eat balloons bigger than you.

When you eat something, you can hear a part of a new song.

Controlling is easy: If you want to go left, you must eject something to your right. Up, eject it aiming down.

New game is based off indie game Osmos where you have to absorb smaller beings to get bigger. Point of this one is to be the biggest. As soon as you solve it it offers to save progress and offers new levels each day. Plus it reacts to game events by playing snippets of various instrumentals of the song. I say it's awesome, partially because of being built on HTML5.

Gonna try extracting sounds from code now.

New game is based off indie game Osmos where you have to absorb smaller beings to get bigger. Point of this one is to be the biggest. As soon as you solve it it offers to save progress and offers new levels each day. Plus it reacts to game events by playing snippets of various instrumentals of the song. I say it's awesome, partially because of being built on HTML5.

Gonna try extracting sounds from code now.

Going to add this to the main post! Thanks!

Absolutely. 'Black Album' is a terrible name for an album and have a terrible cover too but this is one of my favorites Metallica's albums. A classic album.

yeah but folks didn't know shit in the 80s :P

:lol:

I'm joking - black album is my favourite Metallica album.

don't freak out on me...

EDIT: 950 posts. at 1000, I'll change my member title to "token female"

Edited by LGraham

Anybody record/rip the snippets yet?

It's not even worth it. They're all one to two second tiny little pieces. We're getting the song on Monday. It doesn't matter. It's just fun and games at this point.

Speaking of that, a fun thing to do is absorb every last piece in the area so that you're the only one.

post-2172-1334265909_thumb.png

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Great find, i was about to put the the snippets here but you won hahaa...

Well, this kind of remind me of lp featuring you contest, with the catalyst stems. Just used some imagination to compile all together, will see how close I am to the original=)