"Set B13"

hahninator

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now they're on tour, I know they won't do it since it needs an other guitar (and maybe other things, not sure). But they could have token the right material before starting the tour. Nevermind. I'm not complaining. They could eventually prepare what's necessary for playing it during the summer tour. That's why I keep asking this song, to show I'm still interested in it. Because obviously, it will never see the light of the day again if fans don't request it.

They won't need another guitar. A guitar can be set up for that song in a matter of 5 minutes. They only need to take three strings off his half step down drop D guitar, and put one new D string on it. A guitar tech can do this in no time. So that is obviously not what's holding them back.

Sometimes, I wonder if Mike reads more than the main site. There have been a lot of wishes concerning Faint and Blackout opening the show/encore and now they are really doing it.

This setlist is the best so far in my opinion. The structure of the song is pretty interesting although I hate them for dropping Wretches and Kings^^ Don't understand why they just make the setlists 3-4 songs longer so that they don't need to drop some songs... :unsure:

The Faint video is great. I like it :)

Don't understand why they just make the setlists 3-4 songs longer so that they don't need to drop some songs... :unsure:

I've been wondering the same thing for a long time. C'mon, these guys are still in their 30's and can easily play a 2 hour set. They don't need to 'add/drop' songs all the time. There are many bands whose members are in their 40's, 50's or 60's, and they still play 2-3 hour shows with far more complex music.

I'm still hoping they'll play With You someday....

I 100% agree, been saying this for years actually- lol

*edit

2001 Rock AM Ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHcTVSawNNw

2004 Rock AM Ring:

Two comparisons... one opening a show, one in the middle. The Requiem into the Savio speech into this would be fucking nuts, especially with the scream. Then again I might be very biased since the scream gets me totally amped every time I hear it, haha

Edited by therealfc203

the sets are nice imo. No question.

But I'm really sick of songs like LFY and crawling. These are really great songs but they did this shit 1000 times.

LFY was at almost every show since they released Meteora.

They could really drop LFY and replace it with Figure09 or easier to run ( just and example )

I know crawling is an LP trademark but please drop it for with you or something else

Am I the only one wishing they'd incorporate something from Mmm... Cookies? :lol: jk jk

I love the set list, but, like many others, wish they'd drop Shadow of the Day. It's one of my least favorite singles they've done. (To be followed by Leave Out All The Rest)

To have Empty Spaces and When They Come For Me as an opening encore seems genius. It's got a very good vibe for an encore.

I love Wretches and Kings and think it should have stayed. I really think they need to play a good variety of songs from each era. Preferably, a few that have RARELY been played...

(Ex: Nobody's Listening, Hit the Floor, A.06, Figure.09, QWERTY, Easier to Run.)

A lot of other people have already said this, but Wretches and Kings should be one of these three setlists (leaving B12 to hopfeully have it).

When you're actually at the concert, that song does have quite a lot of enegry, even if you're just jumping. And the bass, oh man, epic.

Edited by Hawk

A lot of other people have already said this, but Wretches and Kings should be one of these three setlists (leaving B12 to hopfeully have it).

When you're actually at the concert, that song does have quite a lot of enegry, even if you're just jumping. And the bass, oh man, epic.

im hopefull it will be on B12. that and BITS. maybe we will find out tonight!

Edited by lnknchrs