The Official Snax / Tasty Snax Thread

SergSlim

Let's talk about this band, which Phoenix has played in before and during Linkin Park.

They have released 2 Studio albums. Phoenix is rapping on one of the songs.

As LESTAT recently found out, they also had a video for the song Run Joseph, Run. Maybe someone knows of some other music videos from this band?

Not really a fan of any type of music with religious lyrical content, but instrumentally they were pretty good. I've always liked the punk/ska genre and they did it pretty well. Phoenix also played some really cool bass parts back then, I wish he'd incorporate slap bass into an LP song sometime because he used it to great effect in some of the Snax songs.

i actually own the album. its pretty damn awesome.

hell yeah!

because it's more SKA and reggae , Dave is slapping and etc. and it's so funky and awesome

I dont care bout the lyrics but the music is funny =)

I only own the run joseph run copy, can I download anywhere the tracks from the other album?

hell yeah!

because it's more SKA and reggae , Dave is slapping and etc. and it's so funky and awesome

I dont care bout the lyrics but the music is funny =)

I only own the run joseph run copy, can I download anywhere the tracks from the other album?

As far as I remember there was a torrent on Demonoid with both Grey Daze and Snax albums in FLAC, uploaded by nkramar. Try to check there.

Oh, and BTW, recently I bought both Snax albums, still SEALED :) :P

CDs are meant to be loved (PLAYED), not sealed away and never heard!

:lol:

;) Well, I got your rips in FLAC. I don't listen to CDs on DVD Player, and I don't have any other player to listen to them anyway, so at least for now they'll be sealed, untill I can get myself a decent Hi-Fi system.

i cannot find the torrent

can any one tell the site on which it can be found.

Unfortunately, it was uploaded some time ago and I believe the torrent was inactive for long enough that it was deleted from demonoid.

Oh, and BTW, recently I bought both Snax albums, still SEALED :) :P

when I recived my run joseph run copy I immediatly open it.

torrents...ew i dont like these onces...Im kinda happy with my RS:Premium...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

they ever release singles? (I know about music video for "run joseph run" but not always music video are singles)

I don't know about official singles, but they did have some songs released in compilations:

Pilgrim

He Lifts Me Up

Wonderbread

Run Joseph Run

My Greatest Day

Maybe these were songs that received local radio airplay.

I don't know about official singles, but they did have some songs released in compilations:

Pilgrim

He Lifts Me Up

Wonderbread

Run Joseph Run

My Greatest Day

Maybe these were songs that received local radio airplay.

which compilation included "My Greatest Day"?

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Also the SNAX album release party will be in Westwood LA This coming Thur. 18th of May. For more info contact the SNAX at TSNAX@aol.com

Do we know which year this was? May 2000 maybe? Where exactly is this info from?

http://web.archive.org/web/20000511125112/http://screaminggiantrecords.com/body_news.html