LPUnderground 15 Has Launched!

RogueSoul

uESj8n2.jpg

It's here! The next edition of the Linkin Park Underground has gone live, with a bunch of awesome offers. Let's cut right to the chase - all the information you need to know about what's new in LPU 15 is below. Head on over to LPUnderground.com to get your membership now!

First off, there's a lot of changes to the membership deal this year, plus a lot of new things going on with the online aspect:

• LPU Digital Membership prices have been lowered from $20 to $10 - great news if you're tight on cash!
  • The price of the LPU Bundle has also been lowered - now only $40 for the CD + other goodies!
  • A limited edition bundle is also available - details for that are below.
  • New music is being done a little differently this year: as usual, we have a series of 12 new demos, but with a twist: The CD will contain 6 songs, and a new song will be released for download every other month on the official website until we get to 12 - keeping us on our toes right up to LPU 16!
  • On the topic of streaming... big news for LPU Members. You'll be able to stream the entire LPU catalogue from the official website! If you don't have access to some of the CDs... no need to fear anymore!
  • A brand new page has been added called LPU NOW: you can NOW stay up to date with all things going on with the world of LPU and get the latest happenings in the community. Alternatively, join LPLive. We have all the news in the LP World and then some.
  • A brand new experience that is the new LinkinPark.com! The site has been rebuilt - check it out.
  • Band chats in the future will no longer be held on VyRT - you can still use TinyChat to communicate with fellow LPUers, though!

And, of course, here are some benefits that'll be staying around:

• Pre-Sale Tickets Opportunities
  • Meet & Greet Opportunities
  • LPU Auctions
  • Monthly Giveaways
  • LPU Exclusives
  • Band + Crew Chats

LPU 15 Tracklist

1. ANIMALS (2011 Demo)
  2. Basil (2008 Demo)
  3. Pods 1 of 3 (1998 Demo)
  4. Pods 2 of 3 (1998 Demo)
  5. Pods 3 of 3 (1998 Demo)
  6. Chance Of Rain (2006 Demo)

6 more tracks will be released throughout the year... stay tuned!

LPU 15 Offers

We know what you want to know: how much will it cost, and what will you get from joining? Here are the offers for this year's LPU - a limited edition package is also available, so if you're interested in that, you might want to act fast!

If you can't afford this year's LPU just yet, or are unsure about whether or not to get a membership, don't fear - you can try out a 30-day free trial! Just head over to LPUnderground.com for more details on that.

LPU Digital Membership - $10

• 1 Year membership to the LPU
  • Pre-Sale Tickets + Meet & Greet Opportunities
  • Band and Crew Chats
  • Access to Download Exclusive Content + Music
  • Monthly Giveaways
  • LPU Auctions
  • Write your own LPU Blog
  • Direct Message other members
  • Write in the LPU Forum Categories
  • Access to Exclusive Events + LPU Summit Passes

LPU 15 Bundle - $40

• 1 Year LPU Digital Membership
  • LPU 15 T-Shirt
  • LPU 15 Member Laminate + Lanyard
  • LPU 15 CD or Digital Download (You Choose!)
  • LPU 15 Guitar Pick
  • High Quality Ready-To-Frame Band Photo
  • Discount Card to the Linkin Park Store and LPU Store

LPU 15 Bundle + Skate Deck (Limited Edition) - $99

• 1 Year membership to the LPU
  • LPU 15 Limited Edition Skate Deck*
  • LPU 15 T-Shirt
  • LPU 15 Member Laminate + Lanyard
  • LPU 15 CD or Digital Download (You Choose!)
  • LPU 15 Guitar Pick
  • High Quality Ready-To-Frame Band Photo
  • Discount Card to the Linkin Park Store and LPU Store

* Skate Deck only, not a complete skateboard.

The first six music tracks for the year are only available as a Digital Download or on CD with the LPU 15 Bundle or Merchandise Package. The next six tracks will be available to you as free downloads every other month and will complete this collection.

What do you think about #LPU15? Follow us on Twitter, and tweet us about what you're hopping will come this year with LPU. What are YOU most looking forward? Summits? LPU-TV? The T-shirt? Let us know!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you do that? you can still download the cd somewhere else.

I like having the physical copy. It would make more s ense for me to buy the $10 access to meet and greets, then another 10 for the physical CD. It would have been cheaper hypothetically than the $40 bundle

I like having the physical copy. It would make more s ense for me to buy the $10 access to meet and greets, then another 10 for the physical CD. It would have been cheaper hypothetically than the $40 bundle

Pretty sure you can buy 2 memberships to do that

VOCALS ARE BACK

Chance of Rain sounds beautiful, Mike's flow in Basil is GREEEEEEEEEEEAT

can't believe that they finally heard us we really needed some vocals

About the Pods, I heard the snippets and i'm done I dont need to listen to the whole thing

FUCK YEAH

Edited by JZE

It's probably to get people to sign up for easier access rather than having to wait for downloads of each song to pop up elsewhere, or something. Got me to sign up, anyway.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the digital download. I'm just a moron.

Edited by Final Destiny

I feel your pain, bro.

Plus, 40$+ merchandise coming from outside of EU is subject to taxes in my country, making it easily go up till around 100€ (≈106$).

Bummer.

Where do you stream the back catalog of LPU CDs? I can only find the preview clips in the Discography section that have been there for a while.

The Discography section also erroneously lists Animals as a 2001 demo, lol.

It may not have launched yet, as I couldn't find anything either. Typical messy rollout.