Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

movies... always works in movies

good point! hahahahahaha

but I think that the song will leak in HQ soon, because the distributors received it on Monday.

and the single cover remember Iron Man in someway hahahahahaha

Edited by wesleylpbr

Ah, so that's what you were referring to when you said something like "LP symbol, Chester's shadow, a light in his chest," or whatever you said?

good point! hahahahahaha

but I think that the song will leak in HQ soon, because the distributors received it on Monday.

Cool, I hope the HQ version does end up coming out soon! If not though, the wait isn't too long at all. Also, the cover reminds you of Iron Man? Haha, well that should be interesting..

Cool, I hope the HQ version does end up coming out soon! If not though, the wait isn't too long at all. Also, the cover reminds you of Iron Man? Haha, well that should be interesting..

just because the light in the chest hahahaha

My 2 cents on the leaked audio. Someone was doing a visit on the video set. It was recorded in their pocket, thus the horrible quality. Maybe each time the song skips or cuts is when they stopped on the set. Maybe?

Edited by LPFreak64

I like what I think It sounds like. I mean the vocals seem really cool. It seems like a good mix of every era of the band but I can't stand 100% behind that until a better quality snippet or the single is released.

Shouldn't lp.com get a new design soon? Like were probably only like 2 months away from the album release, less by the time Burn it Down is actually released. Thats if the leaked release date is right which I hope it is early June is perfect.

My 2 cents on the leaked audio. Someone was doing a visit on the video set. It was recorded in their pocket, thus the horrible quality. Maybe each time the song skips or cuts is when they stopped on the set. Maybe?

it just seems more like tape distortion to me than an actual stop in a set or anything. the cuts would have been longer if it was being "rehearsed" in front of the taper.

more likely someone listening to a promo copy for some company, sneaking in a tape recorder...

I've been listening to the low quality rip a lot lately. It's definitely official, it's the real song. It sounds JUST like Chester and Mike, you have to equalize it a bit, but when you do, you can make out the lyrics. Also, Warner went ape shit and made people take down threads talking about this exact rip. Obviously it's real. Anyways, the track sounds really good, based on the melody alone. I know the lyrics to the chorus, but that's about it. It sounds very much like a MTM song, which makes me extremely happy since I am a die-hard MTM fan. It does sound like a step back from the sound they had with ATS, but it's not a bad thing. You can't judge the record based on this low quality rip, or even the single. Who knows. I'm really digging it though, I can't wait for the HQ version to come out.

Nope, because videos aren't recorded in one take with the song playing. If that were the case though, the audio would have to be edited because no one stops a set for just a second.

I used to work on a TV show :)

Nope, because videos aren't recorded in one take with the song playing. If that were the case though, the audio would have to be edited because no one stops a set for just a second.

I used to work on a TV show :)

....but then you took an arrow to the knee....I know the story

I haven't listened to the LQ rip yet. I heard it's not worth it so I wait for the HQ version.

Edited by wiiesel

Why are distributors receiving the song a week before release?

preparations for downloads/mailing...

there are so many 3rd parties involved in distributing a big band's music like this, it's possible

i solved the 1st puzzle, gone to another screen and says

"QUADRANT UNLOCKED

COME BACK TWICE A DAY TO UNLOCK A NEW QUADRANT YOUR PROGRESS HAS BEEN SAVED"

from what i can see it seems you have to solve more puzzles as they are released

Edited by lp_faint43