Record Store Day 2016: Linkin Park & Fort Minor

Razorkvn

Hey everyone.. I just picked Linkin Park's Road to Revolution album today and its censored despite the "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" logo... has anyone else noticed this? This has to have been a mistake on the pressing right? I am disappointed :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RTR is censored?

When I played the vinyl, it bleeped out the bad language. Totally ruined the music for me. I have the album digitally as well and it does not do that. I know most people nowadays collect vinyl for the looks and what not but I actually do listen to mine, so this was unfortunate.

Deliberately releasing the censored version for "music lovers" just makes so sense. There's no huge market for censored releases, especially outside the US. I bet the DVD is uncensored.

Serious question, can you actually buy a censored version on CD or digital?

Serious question, can you actually buy a censored version on CD or digital?

Based on the digital stores there are a countries where the music is sold only in censored versions. There are no explicit songs available in those countries.

Not sure if it's the same with physical Releases.

Interesting - RTR vinyls are numbered, but since the RSD release is limited to 3000 copies worldwide - does it mean that the numbers are in range from 00001 to 03000? I saw copies with number that's not at this range twice at least. Proof.

I've managed to get my hands on a copy of TRT so I'll check and see if it's numbered when it arrives.

TRT copies aren't number as far as i know. Can't say that i'm 100% sure - my copy is on it's way - but from what i can tell from photos on eBay - nope, no numbers for TRT.

• 2 weeks later...