New Album Tour Rumors

hahninator

LP are one of the 3 high headliner rumors for Rock Im Revier at Veltins Arena + Rockavaria at the Olympic stadium in Munich along with Iron Maiden and System Of A Down. First bands are being expected sometime towards the end of october.

Edited by sckofelng

But I think it's too early for LP to come back with a new album in May/June.

And the German festivals RiR and Rockavaria are from the opposing event management and not from MLK with stands behind Rock am Ring/Rock im Park and the LP solo shows

Start a petition, we don't want LP touring 2016. Too early imho, get the new album done, while taking some rest from the concerts. Get back with a blast in Jan 2017.

These guys are living from touring. Some fans don't understand this. Touring gives you the most money and that whats all about. Also if they plan to release a new album 2016 they MUST tour to promote the album.

I don't see why you guys think it's too short of time for them to release a new album and tour again. LP has done the same time frame for the last 3 albums and it's working fine. The U.S. won't have had a proper tour since Carnivores two years prior by the time next year. They did have a winter tour scheduled for this year but as you know, it was canceled, so most of the dates didn't get a show, and it didn't include a ton of the U.S. market anyways, it was mostly an east coast tour.

About the Hellfest. Even Limp Bizkit played last year at Hellfest so come on play a little heavier set and LP is fine in my opinion. Its weird because LP can play everywhere. LP at a Pop-Festival, why not? LP performa at a Hip-Hop Festival, why not? They could play Ozzfest with an setlist, which would fit more, but i think they wouldn't do it.