26.06.2011 - Imola, Italy - Sonisphere

Cause anticipation builds again after the band goes off and everyone gets crazier when they come back so you get bombarded with the set - which is pretty good but then that's it. Don't get me wrong it's still awesome you've just seen your favourite band live but the amount of people around me at download that were like what the fuck that's it was quite amazing. I can't understand being such a huge band and not playing an encore considering they've played encores at festivals where they haven't even headlined :/

Thanks for the setlist, Fabio! What was over BIO?

Sorry, i forgot to mention it.

APFMH over BIO and no drum solo!

The stage was really high, too sad they didn't jump into the crowd :(

Edited by Nameless

a little off-topic but I don't know where I could post it since I never made a request (other than LP);

I'm interest in find some audio recording of SUM 41 show in Imola,

for who's don't know they played befor My Chemical Romance.

thanks in advance even if this is the wrong place!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - I was at the show and I noticed on the show page that What I've Done doesn't have "keyboard transition outro" I'm sure that they played the outro, if anyone want to update it.

Edited by LPU90

They didn't play an encore at first four shows of this run. Only after Download did they start playing an encore again but I can't understand the mentality behind it :/

They played one in Irvine.

First time the guys have played a no encore show (Like real show, not no awards show or tv performance type of thing) for a long time!

Nope, Mountain View, Nickelsdorf and Donington didn't have one.

Posted Image

LINKIN PARK ITALIA representing the band in Imola! Thank you all for coming!

Here is the ticket of this show, requested by Mark

Show was great and the crowd was really noisy!

wow!

I was there too, very happy day for me (since it has been mhy 1st LP concert).

I was freaking exiting and I'm singing for the whole show.

Also the other bands are cool too (I've watched The Cult, Alter Bridge, Sum 41 and MCR); I'm not so happy that MCR was bottled but after their first few songs the leader says "make some noise for LP" and also the majority of the people in the audencie (me too) are waiting for LP to come on stage, so I think it's normal (just like LP opening for Metallica in 2003) and also I must admit that MCR doesn't put up a great show.

MCR headlined download festival in 2007 and got botteld and lots of boos

they also got botteled at reading festival and a good few others.its just alot of ppl who go to the rock festivals dont like MCR Edited by HAARP