Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually hearing about some bad news that's gonna come with this big announcement. According to a friend, 2 radio stations here in Philadelphia (104.5, 94.1) announced that this will be LP's final album. I'm as big a skeptic as there is about radio stations announcing news like that before the bands do, but its still something worth noting. Anyone hear anything similar?

I'm actually hearing about some bad news that's gonna come with this big announcement. According to a friend, 2 radio stations here in Philadelphia (104.5, 94.1) announced that this will be LP's final album. I'm as big a skeptic as there is about radio stations announcing news like that before the bands do, but its still something worth noting. Anyone hear anything similar?

Would make no sense, aren't they are on contract to make at least 3 more albums anyway? Without a source, we might as well assume that Linkin Park is indeed playing at Woodstock not named Woodstock.

Adam wouldn't say we'd be happy to hear that.

Plus Mike was just on the Nerdist podcast a few months ago talking about how the band hopes to continue to make music.

And wasnt it a Philly radio station that "reported" a year or so ago about an LP Greatest Hits album?

Edited by Xero21

nope ! .. i didnt hear .. and thats not they final album ! stfu :/

blah. doubtful.

That's most likely a big load of crap. People said the same thing a few years ago when Mike went off and did his side project "Fort Minor." People just blow things out of proportion, sometimes without realizing it.

Adam wouldn't say we'd be happy to hear that.

Plus Mike was just on the Nerdist podcast a few months ago talking about how the band hopes to continue to make music.

And wasnt it a Philly radio station that "reported" a year or so ago about an LP Greatest Hits album?

EXACTLY!!! That is exactly what I said to my friend, which is why I didn't believe a word of it. Once again, I was just putting the news out there to see if anyone else heard anything remotely close to that news.

Why do I have the feeling Mike will tell us all of this in a special U-Stream chat with Chester and the band lmao...or maybe just Chester like before...possibly show us around the studio again and give us the first glimpse of the album cover? It's been awhile since Mike has done another chat...now would be a good time lol

Edited by LP_and_PIE

Why do I have the feeling Mike will tell us all of this in a special U-Stream chat with Chester and the band lmao...or maybe just Chester like before...possibly show us around the studio again and give us the first glimpse of the album cover? It's been awhile since Mike has done another chat...now would be a good time lol

I definitely think it will be announced in a ustream chat, since Mike seems to enjoy doing those.