06.08.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - SiriusXM's Town Hall

I kinda doubt that it will be a full set. Probably just a short rehearsal set like the Rio+Social one.

I agree, the Q&A will make their "stage time" shorter. plus if there's not that many people going, it won't be a full headline set... promo some new songs off LT and a few classics methinks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong. You dropped From the Inside and Blackout, and if they replace those with new songs off of the new album what a travesty that would be. Oh how disappointing :(

I'd much rather see A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, From the Inside and Blackout than any single song off of the new album. If you drop anything, drop New Divide. Or if you want to get rid of two terrible songs there's always Lies Misery Greed and Burn It Down ;)

I know I love that songs but to me From The Inside is not the same anymore live like another guy said and I think Blackout will be dropped for sure :(

But if Chester could bring again the ''old From the Inside'' of course I didn't want them to do that I would prefer to see With You away or even Runaway. I know many of you love With You cause it's one of their older stuff but since Chester doesn't scream anymore the ''Come On!'' I wouldn't mind if they replace it with any other song. New Divide I guess won't be dropped and if there are songs that I'm almost sure they won't drop that songs are Burn It Down and LGM.

I hope they make different setlists 'cause now they have many songs, maybe 3 setlist would be cool and they should rotate more their songs but anything they'll do I'm sure that earlier or later I'll like it xD

I HOPE this is the setlist...

• Tinfoil
  • Papercut
  • Given Up
  • Blackout
  • Lost in the Echo
  • What I've Done
  • Breaking the Habit
  • Numb
  • With You
  • In The End
  • Figure.09
  • From The Inside
  • Burn It Down
  • Lies Greed Misery
  • In My Remains
  • Leave Out All The Rest
  • Empty Spaces/Jornada del Muerto
  • When They Come For Me/Waiting for the End
  • New Divide
  • No More Sorrow
  • One Step Closer

---------------------------

• A Place For My Head
  • Castle of Glass
  • Faint
  • Powerless
  • Bleed It Out (w/ Sabotage)
Everyone's happy now, I hope.

I guess (almost sure) today will be the debut of LITE, Ill Be Gone, COG and Roads Untraveled

HIGHLY doubt Roads Untravelled, but whatever floats your boat :)

EDIT: Btw, how are we going to know te setlist? Are we going to know it before the 14th?

Edited by Soul

LOL epic how ppl do the setlist knowing that LP is the most predictable band out there. Since Faint suck as fuck (only good part is the outro) They should totally renew their setlists. Somehow chester managed to fuck New Divide, Blackout is lame, BITS shit, Crawling, BIO, horrible live songs. Hope they keep WY, runaway and FTI,

Add something that chester actually can sing.

LOL epic how ppl do the setlist knowing that LP is the most predictable band out there. Since Faint suck as fuck (only good part is the outro) They should totally renew their setlists. Somehow chester managed to fuck New Divide, Blackout is lame, BITS shit, Crawling, BIO, horrible live songs. Hope they keep WY, runaway and FTI,

I agree, with almost everything, just for me Faint and New Divide are still amazing live songs. :)

Since Faint suck as fuck (only good part is the outro) They should totally renew their setlists... Hope they keep WY, runaway and FTI,

I swear, they only keep Faint because of the outro. Agree on everything else but keeping Runaway, replace that with Figure or P5hng.

SOMEONE answer my question, please.

Ok. Lot of haters today.

You are Linkin Park fans or what?

My preditlction for tonight:

1-Burn It Down

2-Numb

3-What I've Done

4-Waiting For The End

5-The Catalyst

6-Lost In The Echo

---------

7-Pictureboard (lol version)

Btw, Wretches And Kings will be played live again.

I see some Chester hatin' going on :o

It's not hate... it's reality. What's the point of plying a song knowing it sucks live... They dont play NRL and QWERTY because they said they dont sound as they want... Have they ever listened to the DSP's and realize there are some songs that are worst than otherS? thats what i got pissed off. 5 fucking albums and pick some songs fans dont wanna hear anymore.

They should rotate at least 3-4 songs per show, it's not that difficult.

Edited by Joe_lp

I genuinely don't care that much about what's in the set so long as we get to hear a good amount of LT songs.

to repeat AndOne's Question - is anyone going?

if no-one from LPL is I'm sure we'll find out the set from another fan-site

So the intro scream is more important than the rest of the song? ok.

No it isn't! But have you heard how Chester sings now With You? It's ok but not the same as before and in addition he doesn't make anymore that EPIC scream so this song lost some of its excitement, at least in my opinion. If he could sing it perfectly like before or do the scream I wouldn't want them to remove it from the setlist but let's see what they decide.

WHY IS THIS THREAD FULL OF SIN

Sin? I guess it's just my opinion ;)

No it isn't! But have you heard how Chester sings now With You? It's ok but not the same as before and in addition he doesn't make anymore that EPIC scream so this song lost some of its excitement, at least in my opinion. If he could sing it perfectly like before or do the scream I wouldn't want them to remove it from the setlist but let's see what they decide.

With You (to me) is one of the songs that still sound almost as awesome as it did back in the old days. Chester did the scream at the beginning of WY at Warsaw, so we know he hasn't really forgotten about it. Hopefully it returns and its kept.

Wow man you're mad out there!

But... I agree in some points but not all

Crawling and.... maybe New Divide yeah they aren't the same now and I think they should take that 2 away maybe but what I really wanted was that Chester could bring back that magical voice from 2009 and earlier because since ATS his voice fucked up :(

With You (to me) is one of the songs that still sound almost as awesome as it did back in the old days. Chester did the scream at the beginning of WY at Warsaw, so we know he hasn't really forgotten about it. Hopefully it returns and its kept.

Have to agree with you and yeah he did it in Warsaw but a shortened one.

I just think he could do it at every show. I think Chester got worse at singing but not at screaming, I love his screams. If we compare, for example, APFMH live in 2000 and live in 2012 I prefer the 2012 screams but I prefer the 2000 singing.

Well it's hard to make a perfect setlist now because they have many good songs to play so they'll drop some for sure let's see if ''With You'' stays or not :)