New Show Added In Cincinnati, OH!

hahninator

Linkin Park's Twitter account has tweeted...

"We've added a show on Feb 13 at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH. Pre-sale tickets go on sale to LPU members starting Dec 13 at 12pm EST."

The band originally announced this show as a part of the North American Tour but it was later taken down...I assume because of the Grammy's being on the same day? Also, LPU pre-sales for Sunrise, Tampa, New York, Dallas, Las Vegas and Phoenix are available now at http://www.linkinpark.com.

The only other rumored show on this tour is:

Feb 22 - San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion At San Jose, which was posted on Ticketmaster.com but later taken down randomly.

Who's going to Cincinnati? I'll see you there!

#$%&*^@! UGH!!!!!!!!! That pisses me off so much! I couldn't get tickets to NYC either. What are the odds that they'll have pit tixs in the gen sale? Or better yet, what about the people who have LP Access, are those the same tixs and are they gone?

I'm really quite upset. I was looking forward to NYC so much. :'( At least I got Dallas/Houston.

I agree that the StubHub prices are insane, but you guys have to realize that its NYC. Every show is more expensive there. I logged on 5 minutes early and the presale had already started. I was lucky enough to get two tix. Anyway, keep an eye on the tickets as the show gets closer, the prices will drop. They might not drop too much, but they have to come down a little. I bought my tix for the last LP show at MSG a week before the show, and paid $180 a piece for a floor seat. Good luck

NYC sold out in a fucking heart beat, and assholes like that make a fucking mad profit off of it. Now I get why the LPU always limited the tickets to a pair. They could really learn from Pearl Jam's Ten Club. They don't let you have the tickets until you pick them up from the venue the day of with your ID and membership info. That way they can't pull a fucking stunt like that.

I honestly feel robbed. People are selfish. I guess I will just have to settle with paying $170 for a ticket on stubhub. So much for being in the LPU and getting pre-sale tickets.

+1

So many people buy tickets for multiple shows and then people like us aren't able to get any tickets at all. :(

I honestly feel robbed. People are selfish. I guess I will just have to settle with paying $170 for a ticket on stubhub. So much for being in the LPU and getting pre-sale tickets.

+1

So many people buy tickets for multiple shows and then people like us aren't able to get any tickets at all. :(

I agree that the StubHub prices are insane, but you guys have to realize that its NYC. Every show is more expensive there. I logged on 5 minutes early and the presale had already started. I was lucky enough to get two tix. Anyway, keep an eye on the tickets as the show gets closer, the prices will drop. They might not drop too much, but they have to come down a little. I bought my tix for the last LP show at MSG a week before the show, and paid $180 a piece for a floor seat. Good luck

That's bullshit. It's not because its NYC. It's because the people selling this tickets are greedy bastards who think people are stupid enough to buy tickets for 800 bucks that they bought for only 80 bucks. And that greed will be their downfall when no one buys their tixs.

Hey everyone, I do have info regarding the NYC show.

They apparently went on sale at 11:45 which makes no sense since I was online at that time and couldn't access it. By the time I was granted access at 11:50 and completed the forms at 11:51 it was already sold out. Total B.S. this is, I really hope there are more tickets available in the next 2 days of the presale because the general sale is also far more expensive. Plus, I don't think they would shut out 95% of LPUX members and all other LP Access and LP.com members who haven't even had a chance to buy yet...

*edit: Oh yeah, if you look at the MSG seat map that LP released, they have the whole pit listed as available and some kinda awful reserved seats as well. I highly doubt they sold ALL of them. Times will tell if they are time releasing the rest.....

Edited by therealfc203

That's bullshit. It's not because its NYC. It's because the people selling this tickets are greedy bastards who think people are stupid enough to buy tickets for 800 bucks that they bought for only 80 bucks. And that greed will be their downfall when no one buys their tixs.

Actually, it's not bullshit. Look at the prices for the MSG tickets and compare them to the tix at the other venues. Not sure if you know this, but everything is more expensive in NYC.

Hey everyone, I do have info regarding the NYC show.

They apparently went on sale at 11:45 which makes no sense since I was online at that time and couldn't access it. By the time I was granted access at 11:50 and completed the forms at 11:51 it was already sold out. Total B.S. this is, I really hope there are more tickets available in the next 2 days of the presale because the general sale is also far more expensive. Plus, I don't think they would shut out 95% of LPUX members and all other LP Access and LP.com members who haven't even had a chance to buy yet...

*edit: Oh yeah, if you look at the MSG seat map that LP released, they have the whole pit listed as available and some kinda awful reserved seats as well. I highly doubt they sold ALL of them. Times will tell if they are time releasing the rest.....

I went on at 11:50 and had no problem at all getting tickets. I'm surprised to hear so many people were shut out.

So I went on today on the hope that LP would have some tickets for the LP Access people and I GOT A TICKET!

However, a lot of people said that they got as far as putting their credit card info in and then TopSpin told them that the purchase was invalid or some BS. I REALLY hope LP figures this out.

So I'm trying to get tickets for my friends now.

Does anyone have info on the supposed TicketMaster sale on Friday? Normally you have to have a code, but is it just for a special group of people (i.e. a certain credit card) or is it for the public? Any information would be appreciated!

So I went on today on the hope that LP would have some tickets for the LP Access people and I GOT A TICKET!

So I'm trying to get tickets for my friends now.

Does anyone have info on the supposed TicketMaster sale on Friday? Normally you have to have a code, but is it just for a special group of people (i.e. a certain credit card) or is it for the public? Any information would be appreciated!

Congrats bro!! I got my ticket today from the Ticketmaster pre-sale. I'm not in the pit but I'm in section 91 which is the closest seats to the floor so I'm happy. The codes are TRIBUTE and RADIO if you need them.

• 1 month later...

Hi Hahninator. I Am So excited that They Added the Show in Cincinnati Ohio Because I am Definitely Going to the Show Since you are going Hahninator Maybe you Can Meet up With Me and My Friend Clarissa At the Lp Concert Somewhere. Are you going to be in the Stands or Are you going to Be in the Pit Hahninator ? I Got a Pit Ticket So Yeah Its Going to be Freaking Awesome To Be in the Pit For the Second Time At a Lp Concert :D. Let Me Know if you Want to meet up With Us and Stuff and By the Way You Can Call Me Scott Daniels or you Can Call Me Scotty Daniels lol Which Ever you Feel Like Calling Me :D. Well Bye for Now PEACE.