LP7 New Album Updates

hahninator

Lost My Moment
Conn-District 108
Till The Walls Come Down
Nobody Can Save Me J Green 2
Invisible - MS w Justin Parker
Keep Saying I'm Sorry

64 items. November 9, 2015 - April 7, 2016.

Edit:

Looks like the picture isn't available anymore, so here it is:

12963355_844850712309917_9165140715073816021_n.jpg

Edited by lpliveusername

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be potential titles. Conn could mean the song with Connor Youngblood and Green the song with Jon Green (could be two of them, since the "2" in the track title), and MS could be a Mike Solo song, maybe?

- The first collaboration was in London around the time of the Fort Minor London show, between Mike and an unknown artist. "Later Shinoda reveals he’s already "starting to work out some ideas” for its follow-up. In fact, writing sessions are planned in London for a collaboration with an artist he’s remaining tight-lipped about. “I have no idea what it’ll sound like yet. It won’t sound like ‘The Hunting Party’,” he says firmly. “We like to surprise people.” Source: NME

I think this was the collaboration with Justin Parker.

Interesting...

There was a situation last year where a completely unrelated song got tagged with Linkin Park as the artist on the BMI catalog for some reason. I feel like this may be a similar situation.

Also, how hasn't anyone noticed that in the Ethan Mates picture, the folder title at the very top of the screen is "LP ALBUM 7 MAIN" ? :lol:

Also, how hasn't anyone noticed that in the Ethan Mates picture, the folder title at the very top of the screen is "LP ALBUM 7 MAIN" ? :lol:

I thought the reason nobody said anything about this was because everybody saw it.

There was a situation last year where a completely unrelated song got tagged with Linkin Park as the artist on the BMI catalog for some reason. I feel like this may be a similar situation.

Brian Howes is a well known producer and songwriter, not some random solo artist:

http://www.atlasmusicgroup.com/#/clients/

https://www.discogs.com/artist/393487-Brian-Howes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Howes

Jon Green is also from England) This is interesting)

I was thinking of Justin Parker because the name of the file says "MS with J Parker", which implies Mike was the only one working with him, and (as far as we know) Jon Green worked with the band in the US.

Edited by lpliveusername

New foto from Ethan. in the background Jon Green or Justin Parker? gang vocal??

12928405_845980692196919_115368121703577

most likely. Jon Green and Justin Parker are on the pictures) 6yjrPmNn3eE.jpg

I was thinking of Justin Parker because the name of the file says "MS with J Parker", which implies Mike was the only one working with him, and (as far as we know) Jon Green worked with the band in the US.

Edited by Razorkvn

Yes, about the BMI catalog I remember that were that mistake (I'm Not the One lol) but, as lpliveusername said, Brian Howes is a known producer, so it's possible.

Of course could be a mistake, but at least for now we are working with rumours too, so I found this interesting to share (I wasn't find it either, was a friend of mine that share with me :D )

Anyway, the names in Ethan Mates pic, Mike tweet to Zane Lowe and now possible song names in BMI catalog? Maybe a single is not that far Away from we expected...

Anyway, the names in Ethan Mates pic, Mike tweet to Zane Lowe and now possible song names in BMI catalog? Maybe a single is not that far Away from we expected...

And I remember that when it was close to the release of Guilty All The Same, it was a similar situation. First, the name of the song appeared in the BMI catalog and everyone said that the name is "very Linkin Park-ish". This time may be the same - it would be great! :D

Considering Brad said literally a few days ago that it's still pretty early in the process, and they're only just now starting to figure out the style of the record, I highly doubt they have a single finished, much less are about to release it.

Edited by SasstielExperience

Jon Green and Justin Parker are on the pictures)

6yjrPmNn3eE.jpg

Cool. I didn't notice that Justin Parker was there.

I don't know if you guys remember this:

i haven't been here in a while, lets try it again. In the studio with @linkinpark ... recording the next one

https://twitter.com/WARNWILLIS/status/654108199507783681

Collabrative writing session this afternoon, then i think i'll go fly my drone

https://twitter.com/WARNWILLIS/status/654336812320591872

Warren is a DJ and also plays drums and piano. What if he is one of the guests on the next album?

Edited by lpliveusername

Considering Brad said literally a few days ago that it's still pretty early in the process, and they're only just now starting to figure out the style of the record, I highly doubt they have a single finished, much less are about to release it.

Linkin Park makes up crap all the time, intentionally or unintentionally. I think it's established that we have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. :lol: