DSPs: An Open Letter

hahninator

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No probs guys... was good to be able to ask Mike something a little different compared to what some of the other people at meet and greets ask them. Mike was genuinely interested so I expect good things will come :)

This is a fantastic idea, and it needed to come from the "hardcore" fan-sites. Older DSPs would be great to hear, particularly if they are from shows that we currently know very little about.

Three words I know we'd all kill to have SBD of: Blood! Anger! Suffering!

I'm down in supporting this as I discussed with Mikey. I a bit upset that the Soundwave and Sidewaves aren't getting released at this stage. Its 2007 all over again for us Aussies :(

"Linkin Park Portugal Fans" had a huge success with this open letter! Also, it was great to read that Hahninator's comment about what Mikey had done! Keep it going and we might get this thing "on the road"!

P.S: Could it be possible to put our page's Twitter in the main post, just to spread a little bit the fact that Portugal is in?

Cheers!

Great work guys. Hopefully LP management/staff will listen to our prayers. The poll thing for which shows to release would actually be kinda cool. That way they don't have to release all shows, but could just release a few with the most votes.

Thanks,

keep up the good work :)

off topic,but can someone tell me who these ppl are(names) & what is their job in lp crew ,I want to know about crew,the best crew in the world

Missy is the lovely lady in the purple shirt. She normally runs the Music For Relief stuff at each of the shows but on this tour was helping out with press/media and running the meet and greets. She was so extremely helpful and very well trained in her job. Don't think I've ever met a lovelier person involved with the LP camp. I'm about to start looking into whom/where I can send a big thank you email directed to her for all her hospitality over the Australian tour with me and my friends on the multiple meet and greets we attended.

off topic,but can someone tell me who these ppl are(names) & what is their job in lp crew ,I want to know about crew,the best crew in the world Posted Image

The guys in the Red shirt, Honda civic tour shirt and the black hat at LPs security. The dude in the Orland magic singlet/jersey is Joes DJ tech, Missy is the one in the purple top like Mike said (Michaelllllllllllllllllllllll, I know youuuuuuu) and I cant name the other two.

• 2 weeks later...