Audio Requests?

hahninator

I know we're supposed to be specific ... but even though that may be a tough one, I'd like to throw in some Bucket Of Weenies. Any video/DVD would be incredible ...

But anyhow, great call, thanks for your hard work in advance. ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nkramer

hmm, i see. my only hope was that maybe you have this show. im mainly interested in 2000/2001 shows and the only show that i seem to miss is seattle...

nevertheless, the pittsburgh dvd would be awesome (maybe someone upload it to dime?). it is one of my favourite video shows of all time.

i think linkin park were the best at their live shows around 2000/2001 because their shows had so much more energy and rawness to them.

Keep an eye on dime, I'll upload it sometime this weekend.

Any chance to get some STP shows with Chester?

18.10.2001 Washington, DC, MCI Center (Stone Temple Pilots show)

20.10.2001 Toronto, ON, SkyDome (Stone Temple Pilots show)

03.11.2001 Tampa, FL, Ice Palace (Stone Temple Pilots show)

06.11.2001 Dallas, TX, Reunion Arena (Stone Temple Pilots show)

10.11.2001 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond (Stone Temple Pilots show)

17.11.2001 Tacoma, WA, Tacoma Dome (Stone Temple Pilots show)

5/6 Skive Beach Party 2008 - 24/5 Copenhagen Forum 2007

Off: Not to sound silly, but Brad got a haircut?! No way. Haha.

http://www.amazon.de/Road-Revolution-Live-...6068&sr=8-3

OMG! you've got to be kidding me?!!!??!!!!!!???!?!!?!?!?!?! weird.......... does any1 have

18.02.2005 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond, Music For Relief? i can only fins shitty snippets of it.

Any chance to get some STP shows with Chester?

18.10.2001 Washington, DC, MCI Center (Stone Temple Pilots show)

20.10.2001 Toronto, ON, SkyDome (Stone Temple Pilots show)

03.11.2001 Tampa, FL, Ice Palace (Stone Temple Pilots show)

06.11.2001 Dallas, TX, Reunion Arena (Stone Temple Pilots show)

10.11.2001 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond (Stone Temple Pilots show)

17.11.2001 Tacoma, WA, Tacoma Dome (Stone Temple Pilots show)

there's one on dime... but it's from the 16th of November so i guess you know that... but perhaps it's a good tip for some others here ;)

btw. really great idea =) I'm looking forward to hear some lossless recordings.

the only show i would really request is Hamburg, 27.05.2007.... but i know it's uncirculated and i think no one of the staff has it =/

Hi all.

If it's possible :

- 03.10.2000 Des Moines, IA, Super Toad Entertainment Center FLAC

- 31.10.2000 Hollywood, CA, The Palace FLAC

- 21.12.2000 Modesto, CA, Modesto Center Plaza

- 12.08.2006 Osaka, Japan, WTC Open Air Stadium FLAC

- 13.08.2006 Tokyo, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, SS Festival FLAC

- 19.07.2008 Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center FLAC

I know it's a lot... :P

Hmmmmm lots of requests for Modesto ;)

I see quite a lot of good ones here. I will see what I can do for you guys.

Few things:

-MFR 05...the good audio/video is uncirculated - we are trying our hardest to get it and I can promise you once we get it, it will be an immediate release. It is on the exact same level as Mountain View 2004, meaning the minute we get it, it will be uploaded. It has been a while, and we might have to wait another 1 to 2 years, but I think someday we will get this show.

-Columbus 08 is uncirculated as well. Tried my hardest to get that, but it seems it will be quite a task unfortunately.

-Craig_MCc, I like your request. Unfortunately, that one is still on my request too. I don't really have much information about that one. It is confusing to me that both of the files are from the same show because one has a crowd and one doesn't. I'm not really sure what the deal is with that.

-"the only show i would really request is Hamburg, 27.05.2007.... but i know it's uncirculated and i think no one of the staff has it =/"

Actually, someone on staff does have it. Chesterchaz taped it, and for some reason (which I have NO idea what it is), he refuses to trade it or release it. He'll give it to his close friends, but not do anything else with it. That's also a show I'd like to hear. I don't have it, nkramar doesn't have it. No idea what to do about this. Some people, I guess.

Actually, someone on staff does have it. Chesterchaz taped it, and for some reason (which I have NO idea what it is), he refuses to trade it or release it. He'll give it to his close friends, but not do anything else with it. That's also a show I'd like to hear. I don't have it, nkramar doesn't have it. No idea what to do about this. Some people, I guess.

oh yeah i see... thx anyways, perhaps we'll get to hear it someday ;) it was really cool and the crowd was great, because it was the first concert in germany for years (except the 1000 people Berlin gig ...) and almost all fans were hardcore fans who just waited for them soo long... ^^

Somerset, Wisconsin

Float-Rite Park

28th August 2004 - http://lplive.net/shows/20040828.php

It's been mentioned that only one can be requested at once.

Somerset 2004

http://www.linkinparkmedia.com/index.php?a...gory&id=221

hey guys i was wondering if anyone had a decent recording of the 14.11.07 Melbourne show in Australia (night before Chester broke his wrist) ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find any recordings :( and since i was at that epic show i want to relive it again =]

Recently a member mentioned they had recorded some, so maybe there is an audio source.

A search in YouTube came up with these videos. I haven't checked them out so I don't know what they're like.

http://au.youtube.com/user/greenas69

I'd like to request this show, if I may (It's a Fort Minor show so I don't know if I can):

http://lplive.net/shows/FortMinor/20051114.php

No biggie if no one has it.

Edited by Elementary Warrior

Mexico City, Mexico

Foro Sol

2nd March 2002 - http://lplive.net/shows/20020302.php

It's amongst these shows in 2002:

http://www.linkinparkmedia.com/index.php?a...egory&id=18

i havent seen this audio set anywhere, and ive wanted to hear it ever since i heard of it.

Can you get the show in DETROIT in 2002, where Eminien and D12 came out for One Step Closer?

THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!

There's no known recording of it unfortunately.

in fact, my two german buddies are asses when it comes to sharing (sorry, guys ;)).

anyway, thx a FUCKING lot nkramar for uploading that show. it's people like you that make lp media worthwhile and i really appreciate it, not just in the matter of the word...

Edited by Trumtram