Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

does anyone know a website media4u ? because i can't find it and someone told me there is snippet from the track. It might be fake/troll but i guess worth trying :)

In the words of RayWilliamJohnson, "Fake and (oh wait, i'm not allowed to say that word on this site)."

good thing i caught myself this time!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. It's certainly a promising thing - with LP seemingly always talking about their wishes to release material quicker/sooner, to finally get to a point where the track is essentially confirmed for April 16th is promising for any more future material from LP. Perhaps they can stick to their plans!

I thought I'd lose all my excitement for new LP music after the dissapointment I had with ATS. But you can't forget your first love they say, and damn it's true. XD So here I am checking LPlive every day again.

I consider this to be very true, judging from other rumors in the past pre-album periods, this one seems legit. So..waiting for snippets! :D

You actually forgot to fit in the word "lies"

lol, we should have a bet on how many times that disgusting word will feature in the new album, i mean they are back on the relationship train so.. expect them all

lol, we should have a bet on how many times that disgusting word will feature in the new album, i mean they are back on the relationship train so.. expect them all

Calling it now: QWERTY is the second single

Hey guys! Check the sources again! The song disappeared from the april 16 date.... I'm afraid that we started to get excited too soon... :S

Yeah, wow, both sources pulled it. What bullshit.

Unless LP/Warner got to them and were like "the fuck are you doing, stop that shit" or something.

I think someone at Warner just lost their job for leaking false information to a reliable source^^ Or someone at Warner just lost their job for leaking TRUE information to a reliable source. xD .. < It also makes sense....dammmn :-D

like i said before: i wont be surprised either way. It does seem a bit sudden though, with catalyst we had all those tweets and puzzles and AMPLE warning with it being on the medal of honor trailer. So i never really believed that it would be on that date. The name might be legit though, you never know.

like i said before: i wont be surprised either way. It does seem a bit sudden though, with catalyst we had all those tweets and puzzles and AMPLE warning with it being on the medal of honor trailer. So i never really believed that it would be on that date. The name might be legit though, you never know.

Maybe they're trying something different with this album. It's seeming to be the opposite of ATS in regards to each song (allegedly) being independent of one another, "heavier" guitars, and such. Wouldn't surprise me if they just sort of sprung a single on us without anyone being prepared, as opposed to building it up for months over the summer.

I think is could be true. The difference between this and ATS was the fact that all the songs on that album were part of one concept. THis "firecracker" record doesn't need as much hype as The Catalyst got IMO.

I'm a die hard ATS fan and I'm actually really nervous about this album. I don't want to see them take a step backward creatively

I think is could be true. The difference between this and ATS was the fact that all the songs on that album were part of one concept. THis "firecracker" record doesn't need as much hype as The Catalyst got IMO.

I'm a die hard ATS fan and I'm actually really nervous about this album. I don't want to see them take a step backward creatively

Well, after exerting a hell of a lot of creative effort on ATS and seeing it be received almost worse than MTM, they might be wanting to re-evaluate their approach.

Though I sort of doubt that, and I think they just wanted to try something different. Again.

from LPA: LPHybrid Soldier- was listening to some rock radio station and someone an unknown source said that Warner confirmed april 16th

also as i posted before, General- Conversation from LPA: posted by general- The fact people think it is fake is just funny. There has never been any fake information posted on Mediabase before. It is what we use at radio and I can indeed confirm that my station was notified about this yesterday afternoon before the PD left the office. Point being, mediabase never posts any fake info. It is directly supplied from the label. Now they date can certainly be pushed back, but this isn't a rumor or anything and as of yesterday April 16th was a done deal.

Posted by Derek- General works for a radio station. He helped us back during MTM with confirming some things. We can consider this baby all but official (although I never doubted it).

All that's left is for the band members to *confirm* it.

So basically, Warner just didn't want us knowing about it yet! Basically, this is still true and i believe it is 100% true